Mariah Carey: We Love You Britney!!! Stay Strong!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, marioh said:

Mariah should understand Britney's situation like no other. She was in an abusive and controlling relationship with Mottola. Also, her mother called the cops on her in 2001 and got her hospitalized. Sounds familiar?

This. Mariah was almost put in a similar situation. I hope they connect at some point. Mariah would have a lot of helpful advice for her and is probably the only person who can even remotely relate.

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Why do some of y'all keep asking for other celebrities [many of whom simply don't care about this issue] to speak up? How are insincere support comments and bandwagoning a good thing? 

They don't have to, but considering they were always talking about how "woke" they are, it is weired they are quiet now. (I meant GaGa and Beyonce, I don't know well about Ariana. Anyway no offense)

Even though I don’t always like Mariah’s attitude, I love that she supported Brit. 

Honestly I’m surprised we haven’t heard from more other pop stars. Maybe they’ll trickle out. Like I’m expecting Taylor and Gaga to help like they did with Kesha. I’d think Kesha would speak up too. Miley hasn’t said anything?! Like I really want to hear what she has to say since she’s a stan and Britney actually mentioned her. Madonna! If she’s so woke where is she? Selena is a stan… Beyonce posted happy bday to Britney on her website? But she’s silent now? Maybe they just need time, but I’d expect more of them to show support or speak out. It’s also a chance for Katy to attempt to redeem herself, but I don’t expect much from her. 

• Like 2