Looking back on this E! News interview I gave in 2009 about Britney's conservatorship and Jamie legally threatening me (VIDEO)

• Leader
26 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Colluding with the abuser that got Britney put into this conservatorship TO BEGIN WITH... while running Britney’s biggest fansite.... is not a simple mistake lol.

But anyway, good vibes all around today!

Colluding?! Wow...... Way to be all icky and negative on something that was meant to be uplifting and reflective. Not gonna reply to you anymore my friend. Sounds like you got some things to deal with. Sending you a hug nonetheless. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If you weren’t BFFs with Sam Lutfi at the time, we’d have taken it seriously.

You always leave that part out when you say you led the #FreeBritney movement :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why are you always bringing the energy down, Britney was besties with Sam at one point, what’s the big deal? What’s done is done 

britney spears GIF

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Why are you always bringing the energy down, Britney was besties with Sam at one point, what’s the big deal? What’s done is done 

britney spears GIF

*manipulated, drugged and controlled by Sam during a time when she had no one to lean on* is hardly besties. Gross. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

*manipulated, drugged and controlled by Sam during a time when she had no one to lean on* is hardly besties. Gross. 

You obviously don’t get the “move on let it go” like why are we dragging others in when we should focus on the real villains? Jordan was just reporting things and if he had to get it from a slimeball like Sam then he would have to. Are you gonna drag her cousin in too since she introduced Britney to Sam. The list can go on and on and soon everyone is on the chopping block, Colormefresh is just trying to gaslight drama and on the day were we should be supporting Britney, this user brings that up. 

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

You obviously don’t get the “move on let it go” like why are we dragging others in when we should focus on the real villains? Jordan was just reporting things and if he had to get it from a slimeball like Sam then he would have to. Are you gonna drag her cousin in too since she introduced Britney to Sam. The list can go on and on and soon everyone is on the chopping block, Colormefresh is just trying to gaslight drama and on the day were we should be supporting Britney, this user brings that up. 

It’s not an issue of moving on or anything about Jordan. Calling Sam a bestie is just gross and undermines the situation. 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's one way to look at it. I've invested a lot of time and emotions and energy into this thing for the last 13 years. Today had me reflecting back on everything. But go off I guess? 

I'm sure after all the time, emotions, and energy you invested over the last 13 years, surely you've come to learn that people enjoy poking fun and teasing one another online. Though.. sometimes I wonder by your responses if this somehow escapes you. I know you take yourself quite seriously boo but I hope you don't take offense when others don't.