Looking back on this E! News interview I gave in 2009 about Britney's conservatorship and Jamie legally threatening me (VIDEO)

• Leader

Going to copy + paste the caption here, too: 

I was embarrassed by this 2009 interview with E! News about Britney’s conservatorship for years because I always questioned myself that my speaking out was possibly doing her more harm than good. 😩 It is now a proven fact via a new report from the New York Times that Britney has been actively trying to get out of the conservatorship for years, says it's extremely controlling, has no access to her money, was forced into a rehab center for speaking up for herself, forced to perform/forced to perform with a fever, forced to take orders from her father (dealing with substance abuse), could not freely make friends etc. 

Today is a big day for Britney because she'll be speaking to the court. They robbed her of some of her best years, yet she still has a smile on her face. I admire that greatly. 

I think we could all look back on our younger years with kinder eyes because it formed the person we are today. If I could tell younger Jordan anything now, it'd be to trust your gut; it's always right.

Good luck today, 👸🏼

• Like 5

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: It feels nice as fans to finally have confirmation that we’ve been fighting for the right thing all along, no matter how many times team con have tried to switch the narrative with paid TMZ articles and threatening people. 

I’m so proud of this community, I hope our girl  finally gets what she deserves and this fraudulent and oppressive “hybrid business model” is finally terminated. Ms. Tristar and Colon Spears deserve jail time and I TRULY hope justice is served  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Love you Jordan and everything you’ve done for the movement :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Leader
22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If you weren’t BFFs with Sam Lutfi at the time, we’d have taken it seriously.

You always leave that part out when you say you led the #FreeBritney movement :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Really? I feel like you love to trash me. Which is fine, but can you not do it on Exhale please. I don't want any negativity. 

There's nothing to leave in or out. 

• Leader
15 minutes ago, MadLoveney said:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: It feels nice as fans to finally have confirmation that we’ve been fighting for the right thing all along, no matter how many times team con have tried to switch the narrative with paid TMZ articles and threatening people. 

I’m so proud of this community, I hope our girl  finally gets what she deserves and this fraudulent and oppressive “hybrid business model” is finally terminated. Ms. Tristar and Colon Spears deserve jail time and I TRULY hope justice is served  :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Love you Jordan and everything you’ve done for the movement :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Appreciate the kind words! Love and am proud of this community, too. 

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If you weren’t BFFs with Sam Lutfi at the time, we’d have taken it seriously.

You always leave that part out when you say you led the #FreeBritney movement :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Everyone can make mistakes, choose wrong people and then change their minds. You did it, I did it. Life is like that.

6 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Everyone can make mistakes, choose wrong people and then change their minds. You did it, I did it. Life is like that.

If that's the case why doesn't he own up to his mistake instead of sweeping it under the rug??? This is the first time I hear of such thing and if he was indeed "BFFs with Sam Lutfi" then omitting this particular piece of information makes him look like a coward.  

• Leader
8 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

If that's the case why doesn't he own up to his mistake instead of sweeping it under the rug??? This is the first time I hear of such thing and if he was indeed "BFFs with Sam Lutfi" then omitting this particular piece of information makes him look like a coward.  

Because point blank it's not true. 

22 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Colluding with the abuser that got Britney put into this conservatorship TO BEGIN WITH... while running Britney’s biggest fansite.... is not a simple mistake lol.

But anyway, good vibes all around today!

Damn.. to think of it, Britney is always so supportive of her fan site. I remember her letter when she said she was devastated that 2 of Britney's fan site has closed down. I think she's genuinely appreciate what you did here. Anyway, time to bring back 2007 breatheheavy banner (the one with Britney's mouth ripped out).