Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

Part 3 :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• THANK YOU, for not being like the fandom you are part of. You are so much fun and I am missing your posts here on exhale. Come back r@+ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:
  • You post so much it is crazy. Regardless your threads are a ton of fun to read if Exhale gets boring so :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
  • I feel you and @Style. are the same account :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
  • Delusional.
  • Why is yr username exactly so long? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Your taste is very very tragic but you are such a fun person to talk to so you have been excused :explainlol_stare_spin:

Part 4 coming soon  maybe

• Haha 1
On 6/15/2021 at 5:12 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Girl there is only one protagonist. If you aint nr 1 but in top 3 you are a prominent secondary character :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

On 6/15/2021 at 5:12 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Girl there is only one protagonist. If you aint nr 1 but in top 3 you are a prominent secondary character :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Part 3 :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• THANK YOU, for not being like the fandom you are part of. You are so much fun and I am missing your posts here on exhale. Come back r@+ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:
  • You post so much it is crazy. Regardless your threads are a ton of fun to read if Exhale gets boring so :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
  • I feel you and @Style. are the same account :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
  • Delusional.
  • Why is yr username exactly so long? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Your taste is very very tragic but you are such a fun person to talk to so you have been excused :explainlol_stare_spin:

Part 4 coming soon  maybe

He’s a mini me. When somebody says I love you but I hate you at the same time, then this ain’t no damn homage. Pay your homage @Look But Don't Touch, say that I’m your main inspiration and I’ll stop being mean! giphy.thumb.gif.023da8fbf4c5cf7eec2f7251

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Style. said:

He’s a mini me. When somebody says I love you but I hate you at the same time, then this ain’t no damn homage. Pay your homage @Look But Don't Touch, say that I’m your main inspiration and I’ll stop being mean! giphy.thumb.gif.023da8fbf4c5cf7eec2f7251

Do u speak English

35 minutes ago, Style. said:
  1. I loved your I love you’s, but now you’re barely acknowledging me. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Why I'm not surprised :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block