Your coming out experience

Slayer

14 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Thank you @Slayer

You're such a positive bright light on here! I hope one day I can be completely accepted but I really dont see that. My siblings and nephews and nieces are progressive and accept me. Just my parents, uncles, aunts and grandparents that done.

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm in a similar situation so I can relate, always here if you ever need to talk! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Super Mods

I was 17, I wrote my mum a letter of confession.

She came into my room, looked me dead in the eye and said "honey, you played with barbie dolls, danced like britney spears, and wanted me to blow dry your "hair" while singing to celine dion's titanic song. I been knew for 10 years now dont worry" and left :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She then told my dad and he simply said "oh ok" and that was it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Perfectly comfortable with who I am, my family doesnt give a ****. My mum did wanna ****** my ex whom she adored because he cheated on me, so there's that :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She sent him a message on FB saying "dating my son will be the highlight of your life, trust me." and blocked him. She ain't kidding :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
23 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

When I was in 6th grade, I was caught by a school faculty member giving two 8th graders head and we all got in trouble and they told our parents. My parents made me do therapy for like 5 years and I was DL the whole time. I eventually confirmed to my mom I'm gay but we never talk about any of it. My parents still will make remarks about me one day marrying a woman...its annoying.

I checked up on the two guys I was blowing and one of the guys now has a boyfriend while the other is married with a wife and kids.

BETCHHHH I LIVE FOR THIS IM SORRY :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: not you learning the *** ways so early, yas queen show em how its done :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I was 17, I wrote my mum a letter of confession.

She came into my room, looked me dead in the eye and said "honey, you played with barbie dolls, danced like britney spears, and wanted me to blow dry your "hair" while singing to celine dion's titanic song. I been knew for 10 years now dont worry" and left :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She then told my dad and he simply said "oh ok" and that was it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Perfectly comfortable with who I am, my family doesnt give a ****. My mum did wanna ****** my ex whom she adored because he cheated on me, so there's that :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She sent him a message on FB saying "dating my son will be the highlight of your life, trust me." and blocked him. She ain't kidding :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Omg I LOVED reading this! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Your mom did THAT to your trash ex :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

19 hours ago, Brat said:

Dragged out of the closet by my sister :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Welcome to the club sis

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Seriously though, is that a thing sisters do? Cause it was mine who did it too. 🙄 Jokes aside, I hope that everything worked out. How is the relationship with your sister now?

Honestly, I still think about it sometimes and get annoyed, but I try not to hold onto the ugly things that happened for too long because it can eat away at your time and happiness. Me and my sister are good for the most part, but it’s because of her that coming out was difficult AF. But we’re here! 🤗 

1 hour ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Welcome to the club sis

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Seriously though, is that a thing sisters do? Cause it was mine who did it too. 🙄 Jokes aside, I hope that everything worked out. How is the relationship with your sister now?

Honestly, I still think about it sometimes and get annoyed, but I try not to hold onto the ugly things that happened for too long because it can eat away at your time and happiness. Me and my sister are good for the most part, but it’s because of her that coming out was difficult AF. But we’re here! 🤗 

Our relationship is kind of rocky because she outed me to my family and my church at the time.

I was in the church band and got kicked out because I'm gay

My entire family says they don't believe in gay marriage but they went to my lesbian cousin's wedding :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

46 minutes ago, Brat said:

Our relationship is kind of rocky because she outed me to my family and my church at the time.

I was in the church band and got kicked out because I'm gay

My entire family says they don't believe in gay marriage but they went to my lesbian cousin's wedding :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Omg- I’m sorry to hear that. How long ago was this, if you don’t mind me asking? It feels like forever ago for me, this was like 2005/2006 💀 holy ferk that *was* a long time ago.
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

But I think it’s been enough time for me to be able to joke about it. That and I left my hometown right after high school 😂😂😂 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But I remember being so angry with her for the longest time. And the sad thing is I never had a conversation with her about it to really move past it. I just glazed over the situation and I’m sure she just thinks it’s all peachy, but if she knew exactly how she made me feel I think it’d probably make her feel horrible. And it’s just been so long idk if it’s even worth it at this point. There may be a time and a place for it eventually. But it’s not right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

13 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Omg- I’m sorry to hear that. How long ago was this, if you don’t mind me asking? It feels like forever ago for me, this was like 2005/2006 💀 holy ferk that *was* a long time ago.
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

But I think it’s been enough time for me to be able to joke about it. That and I left my hometown right after high school 😂😂😂 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But I remember being so angry with her for the longest time. And the sad thing is I never had a conversation with her about it to really move past it. I just glazed over the situation and I’m sure she just thinks it’s all peachy, but if she knew exactly how she made me feel I think it’d probably make her feel horrible. And it’s just been so long idk if it’s even worth it at this point. There may be a time and a place for it eventually. But it’s not right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

It was 2004, she saw me and my boyfriend at a park lol 

I'm happy to hear you have forgiven her and have put it in the past

It's probably best for both of you to move on,  I sometimes think maybe my sister was just immature at that time in her life 

The idea of coming out and living a gay lifestyle is so foreign to me. It's just unthinkable, no offense, that's just the way I see it. I've only told my parents about having "*******ual tendencies", but that's about it. I just see it as a weakness that I have to control and I'm happy with that. It's difficult sometimes because I don't have any close friends but I depend on  God for help and strength. I love talking to people about Him and it makes me happy! I do hope to marry a woman in the future and have children and serve God together with them!😊

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Peanut said:

The idea of coming out and living a gay lifestyle is so foreign to me. It's just unthinkable, no offense, that's just the way I see it. I've only told my parents about having "*******ual tendencies", but that's about it. I just see it as a weakness that I have to control and I'm happy with that. It's difficult sometimes because I don't have any close friends but I depend on  God for help and strength. I love talking to people about Him and it makes me happy! I do hope to marry a woman in the future and have children and serve God together with them!😊

Damn you're trash :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Someone clearly brainwashed u. 

Your only weakness is the fact that you let church, bible, your hateful ''God'' or whatever impact your life. Bunch of disgusting and hateful old people decide what's good for others by taking some parts of some old as hell book as a ''reason'' & ''excuse'' to hate innocent people :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

They literally took all of gay rights in ancient Rome where *******uality was something normal and promoted, Christians took over the land and they forbidden it :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Without that, now Europe & the world could have been extremely good with LGBT people, treating it everywhere as ''normal'', because it is :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

You are so wrong thinking you're the good guy and you are living the ''right'' life. I'm bi and I love guys and at the same time I'm happy, I feel ''pure'', universe loves me, I manifest things so quickly and I'm 100% sure and good about the fact that I live the right life cause I am who I am :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Get your life together before it's too ******* late :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Btw you don't have ''***ual tendencies'', you are gay and you always will be and nothing will change it :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: So accept that. How can you be ashamed or something seeing all of these hot men of the world? This should be your pride :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Damn you're trash :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Someone clearly brainwashed u. 

Your only weakness is the fact that you let church, bible, your hateful ''God'' or whatever impact your life. Bunch of disgusting and hateful old people decide what's good for others by taking some parts of some old as hell book as a ''reason'' & ''excuse'' to hate innocent people :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

They literally took all of gay rights in ancient Rome where *******uality was something normal and promoted, Christians took over the land and they forbidden it :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Without that, now Europe & the world could have been extremely good with LGBT people, treating it everywhere as ''normal'', because it is :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

You are so wrong thinking you're the good guy and you are living the ''right'' life. I'm bi and I love guys and at the same time I'm happy, I feel ''pure'', universe loves me, I manifest things so quickly and I'm 100% sure and good about the fact that I live the right life cause I am who I am :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Get your life together before it's too ******* late :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Btw you don't have ''***ual tendencies'', you are gay and you always will be and nothing will change it :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: So accept that. How can you be ashamed or something seeing all of these hot men of the world? This should be your pride :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

"There are 7 kings, 5 have fallen, one is present, the other hasn't arrived, but when it does it will only be for a short time." - Apostle John, Rome

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo- Persia 

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Anglo- American Empire

Six have fallen, one is left, then God's Kingdom will come. 

12 minutes ago, Peanut said:

"There are 7 kings, 5 have fallen, one is present, the other hasn't arrived, but when it does it will only be for a short time." - Apostle John, Rome

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo- Persia 

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Anglo- American Empire

Six have fallen, one is left, then God's Kingdom will come. 

Are u seriously quoting Bible in a conv with me :queenie_falling_dying_dead::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Go get some good D and be happy, life ISN'T that serious :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block