Sam Asghari *** scene pics from TV show leak

• Super Mods

I find him very hot but his teeth really turn me off they're just so much whiter than they should be :orangu_orangutan_ape:it doesn't match his skin tan at all :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Teeth that white could MAYBE look good on people who are really pale, like scandinavians or slavs, he's too dark for that shade of white :orangu_orangutan_ape: Why do people do this to themselves lol

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I find him very hot but his teeth really turn me off they're just so much whiter than they should be :orangu_orangutan_ape:it doesn't match his skin tan at all :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Teeth that white could MAYBE look good on people who are really pale, like scandinavians or slavs, he's too dark for that shade of white :orangu_orangutan_ape: Why do people do this to themselves lol

Comparing his skin tone to his teeth whiteness lmfao, things that only happens on Exhell :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Comparing his skin tone to his teeth whiteness lmfao, things that only happens on Exhell :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

it just becomes way too white and defeats the purpose of convincing people you have nice natural teeth, everyone knows they're fake :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

They are veneers.

Black Monday is one of my favorite shows. It’s an over-the-top pitch black comedy. (In Finland in HBO).

Sam is in multiple scenes in one or two of the earlier episodes this season. He plays a male model/lover of one of the supporting characters. It’s not an insignificant part for a new actor.

Just now, The Finn said:

Black Monday is one of my favorite shows. It’s an over-the-top pitch black comedy. (In Finland in HBO).

Sam is in multiple scenes in one or two of the earlier episodes this season. He plays a male model/lover of one of the supporting characters. It’s not an insignificant part for a new actor.

Any more s** scenes?