"Savior" by Iggy Azalea Is Criminally Underrated

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I was so obsessed with this song when it came out. She’s so underrated, sadly! The black community don’t support/accept her ‘cause she’s white but they do support Cardi, a latina, who’s racist, homophobic and rap***.
BLESS :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

The black community doesn't realize that racism goes both ways. I found it RIDICULOUS that so many black rap artists said a white chick can't rap? Including Nicki minaj – how pathetic. 

I get it, it was the white people who enslaved black people for centuries, but you would think there would be a lesson learned for everyone here. Apparently not.

Either way, the song is amazing and Iggy is still slaying it, she found her niche :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Is it me or does Saweetie have the same rap flow as Iggy?

BONUS****

Kris Jenner gave Ciara and Saweetie this sample:

im personally a huge fan of Started

the ***** went through over 10 wardrobe changes, and she promotes drag culture so much, I live! Unbothered queen, and honestly, she raps far better than Cardi. There, I said it :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

The black community doesn't realize that racism goes both ways. I found it RIDICULOUS that so many black rap artists said a white chick can't rap? Including Nicki minaj – how pathetic. 

I get it, it was the white people who enslaved black people for centuries, but you would think there would be a lesson learned for everyone here. Apparently not.

Either way, the song is amazing and Iggy is still slaying it, she found her niche :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Where did Nicki say that Iggy can’t rap? Receipts or it didn’t happen. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block