Throwback to Lindsay Lohan's dad saying Lou Taylor tried to destroy his daughter's life

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

We know Lou is garbage but so is Michael. He will lie cheat and steal for any kind of attention. 

Lou M Taylor and Larry Rudolph literally tried to place her in conservatorship with help of Dina.

Whilst Michael is trash he did something good for the second time in his life. When he went all out against Lou M Taylor who wasn't as "strong" back then.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Notinmyyard said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:I'm glad that Lindsay is doing well in Mykonos

but also very sad that Britney can't book a trip to Mykonos by herself :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

they both have alcoholic fathers and Paris Hilton in common.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

LL hasnt been in mykonos in years, she's been living in UAE... prolly some reason she doesnt publicise it tho

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

LL hasnt been in mykonos in years, she's been living in UAE... prolly some reason she doesnt publicise it tho

According to her father and some others she was/is making good es***ting money down there. They’re strict with certain laws so she can live a more private life. I believe it’s true but either way whatever pays the bills and keeps her away from her convict father and homeless mother.