Lindsay Lohan books a Netflix movie

31 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I was just about to post this and then I was like I bet Easy already posted :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Excited to see her in something, I don't know how to feel about that story though.

If she does well. It might be a cute hit ala Vanessa Hudgens Netflix movies.

Also u have no odea how fast I ran in here

• Love 4

Literally overboard starring Goldie Hawn..... except skiing accident instead of boating accident and with Lindsay instead of an actress of such great caliber.... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I hope she does well, but to me, it seems the ***** and alcohol took her talent along with all of her money. She had such promise back in the day. I used to stan. I want her to come back so I can come back :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block