Battle of The Pop Stars Round 6: Rihanna vs. Taylor Swift

Who do you like best?   

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No lie every time I post about her I’m like what if he sees it? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: but I can’t be censored anymore.

Aww, not this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I think he just ignores yr post when he notices u posted it on a Taylor thread

42 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hilary Duff :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

PLSSS I keep forgetting she has a music career :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::jackk_alien:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg, no I haven't but she is a pop culture stan fave for some reason. First Jessica Simpson now this gurl? :jackk_alien: Ugh okay, which album to start with? :typing_keyboard_computer:

I would say start with Metamorphosis, but you need to start with the one and only Dignity :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: so impactful even Britney wanted it as a name instead of Blackout :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember when I got @Midnight into Taylor :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: and would defend her against his jokes. How the turn tables :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme: I only know pre 2020 Taylor. Idk Este Taylor or whatever the hell this whole bland Midsommar persona is. Give me snake Taylor back :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Same lol! I was a stan in Reputation era. What a time to be stanning ha tho :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The way LWYMMD destroyed the internet :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The album release :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Having a meltdown over Delicate's ugly choreography :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Even Lover was a pretty fun era. Not me contributing to its 2019 2 million pure sales with my CD :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: so @Midnight imagine becoming a stan in her most boring and least eventful eras :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Who said I was a Tay Tay stan? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: sure I may like a song or two but a stan? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I just want Riri to pack ha bags and I will stop at nothing to get Tay that crown but if she loses Battle of The Pop Stars is cancelled :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

I always get what I want. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I knew this site has many Taylor haters but wow theres this many ppl who think RiRi is better wow. Riris albums arent rly good next to Taylors, except Anti. Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, reputation, Lover, folklore and evermore are so much better albums tjna music of the sun, girl like me, goos girl gone bad, loud, rated R, TTT, and unapologetic. Loud and GGB are rly good pop records but they lack depth and her other albums are just filled with filler. Rihanna is a lazy performer and is known to arrive late and give a lazy show, she also writes almost 0 of her songs and hasnt cared about her career in a long time. I cant see how Taylor who has always given it all to her career, written all of her music, arrived to concerts on time and performed as good as possible is worse than Rihanna. Each to their own but this is mind blowing to me. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I voted for Rihanna because although I can’t stand her music post 2012, I have fond memories of jamming out to her before then. And she collaborated with Britney :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: How could you? What about the fond memories with little midnight :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: did you stop to consider that maybe just maybe midnights feelings matter aughhhh

I-

tenor.gif

You dua lipa stanin as bich.

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If you wanted Rihanna out all you had to do was pit her against Hilegend or Successica :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Done :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:  See you next week.

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: How could you? What about the fond memories with little midnight :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: did you stop to consider that maybe just maybe midnights feelings matter aughhhh

I-

tenor.gif

You dua lipa stanin as bich.

Done :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: you asked for you got it flopsessica comin up. See you next week.

This is what I say to little midnight HatefulRealisticCavy-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Midnight said:

Who said I was a Tay Tay stan? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: sure I may like a song or two but a stan? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I just want Riri to pack ha bags and I will stop at nothing to get Tay that crown but if she loses Battle of The Pop Stars is cancelled :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

I always get what I want. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Are you sure honey? The poll results say otherwise :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You think, after winning the past competitions, she gonna lose like that to Vanilla Swift? Amusing :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Rihanna - ANTi, Unapologetic, LOUD, Good Girl Gone Bad and good single choices

Taylor - reputation, folklore, 1989 and breath-taking videography. 

I went with Avon Lady 'cuz she's "closer" to my heart. I like both ladies tho. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

Do y'all want to get rid of Rihanna? Put her against Britney. 

Taste :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Closer is better than any post-Reputation Taylor album, I'm afraid :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block