Battle of The Pop Stars Round 6: Rihanna vs. Taylor Swift

Who do you like best?   

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Stars.

Exhale, you guys did it again :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:  Rihanna stans are proving that an icon will remain an icon even if she takes forever to release new music.:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

At 85/136 votes the official winner of round 5 is Rihanna!!!

tenor.gif

This week things are heating up. I am bringing to this battle one of the biggest pop stars of all time, she's made her mark in the music industry like no other. Exhale get ready for the one, the only, Taylor Swift!!!

original.gif

Who will it be this week exhale? Will you crown Rihanna or Taylor Swift?

Let's go!

Rihanna

tumblr_mrugo7WyCA1snsciso1_500.gif

Rihanna started her career in 2003. She has eight albums, Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk, Unaplogetic and Anti. She has sold over 250 million records and singles.

Her films, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Battleship, This Is the End, Home, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Ocean's 8 and Guava Island

Her tours, Rihanna: Live in Concert, Good Girl Gone Bad Tour, Last Girl on Earth Tour, Loud Tour, Diamonds World Tour, Anti World Tour, The Monster Tour with Eminem and promotional tours A Girl's Night Out and 777 Tour.

Rihanna has won 9 Grammy Awards, 8 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards (including the Icon Award), and 7 MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.)

VS

Taylor Swift

7df06639294ec6af4175bb82c83082a6.gif

Taylor Swift started her career in 2004. She has nine albums, Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, Red,  1989, Reputation, Lover, Folklore and Evermore. She has sold over 50 million albums.

Her films, Valentine's Day, The Lorax, The Giver, Cats, Miss Americana and Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions.

Her tours, Fearless Tour, Speak Now World Tour, The Red Tour, The 1989 World Tour and Reputation Stadium Tour. 

Taylor has won a total of 324 awards, among those eleven are Grammys.

Vote and share your fave moments from these iconic ladies of pop.

RihannaTaylor.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I think Taylor is so big now in music, that I dare to say she has surpassed Rihanna’s success in the music industry. But, the question remains: Who do I prefer? And it’s still Rihanna for me. I think at this point I will continue to vote for RiRi unless she goes up against Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

I think Taylor is so big now in music, that I dare to say she has surpassed Rihanna’s success in the music industry. But, the question remains: Who do I prefer? And it’s still Rihanna for me. I think at this point I will continue to vote for RiRi unless she goes up against Britney. 

You’re just mad ‘cause Tay is dominating the game right now and Rihanna somewhere riding Rocky’s D :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re just mad ‘cause Tay is dominating the game right now and Rihanna somewhere riding Rocky’s D :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Actually, if you read the question up on top it states “Who do you like best?” Relevancy, dominance and success are irrelevant for this survey in particular sweetie. And if you read my comment, I praised Taylor. It’s not that deep, so please take a seat.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Actually, if you read the question up on top it states “Who do you like best?” Relevancy, dominance and success are irrelevant for this survey in particular sweetie. And if you read my comment, I praised Taylor. It’s not that deep, so please take a seat.

Who says those things are irrelevant? -l 

You’re mad ho and it’s bed time! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1

Rihanna has a good but really incoherent discography with mostly 3 strong album. To me she is more an icon than an artist. She always adapted her music to the trend until ANTI. She has hit more demographics than Taylor for sure.

I don't really know Taylor, for me she is kinda the political correct and basic girl. I never really understood her longevity. However, she is coherent as an artist.

But I would vote Taylor, strangely. Both are great, they just don't play in the same court.

Rihanna 4/5

Taylor 5/5

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, Style. said:

I went with Taylor, don’t you ho’s dare to tag me cause I’ll cut a bich :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Tagged, challenge accepted :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Spoiler

Jk I voted for Tay too please don't cut me :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block