Battle of The Pop Stars Round 6: Rihanna vs. Taylor Swift

Who do you like best?   

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A BAN FOR THIS USER WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE, HE IS OFFERING EMPTY PROMISES TO GULLIBLE EXHALERS AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT.

SIGNED BY MIDNIGHT:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

@Blackout2006 SEE YOU SOON :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A BAN FOR THIS USER WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE AS HE IS RIGGING VOTES WITH HIS 10 DUPE ACCOUNT. @Soysaucechicken08 IS A WITNESS TO THIS FRAUDERY OF A VOTING POLLS AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT :typing_keyboard_computer:

Signature: Young Bille Run Pop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

@Midnight it was very nice meeting you :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 5
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A BAN FOR THIS USER WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE AS HE IS RIGGING VOTES WITH HIS 10 DUPE ACCOUNT. @Soysaucechicken08 IS A WITNESS TO THIS FRAUDERY OF A VOTING POLLS AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT :typing_keyboard_computer:

Signature: Young Bille Run Pop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

@Midnight it was very nice meeting you :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

young billie dont run nothing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: young billie even copied my complaint :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: yet The King Of Flawless Taste is called a fraud.

Dming  Jordan as we speak I will not stand by this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Just wait till we get to your fave :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

young billie dont run nothing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Young Billie run pop and your musty old butt from attics dating back to the 1990s AD will deal :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

yet The King Of Flawless Taste is called a fraud.

Sit DOWNN sir :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Dming  Jordan as we speak I will not stand by this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Sweetie u have told me this 38438948 times, and I haven't received bans yet :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Guess my presence is too strong in exhale to ban me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: 

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Just wait till we get to your fave :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A BAN FOR THIS USER WHO IS CAUSING TROUBLE, HE IS OFFERING EMPTY PROMISES TO GULLIBLE EXHALERS AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT.

SIGNED BY MIDNIGHT:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

@Blackout2006 SEE YOU SOON :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

How bout I ban the both of you for dragging me into a thread with two overexposed, long overdue retirees? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How bout I ban the both of you for dragging me into a thread with two overexposed, long overdue retirees? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Vote for Taylor bish :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I heart you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Don't feel bad for being on the right team, don't worry :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

@Midnight guess my campaign is really working, huh? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

This aint over until tomorrow night :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright even in his wildest dreams, will never vote Taylor :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

oh...okay....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Promoting campaign: 1000 points for every exhaler who votes Rihanna and quotes me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Should have never told me that :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Midnight said:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright even in his wildest dreams, will never vote Taylor :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

oh...okay....

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Should have never told me that :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I remember when I got @Midnight into Taylor :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: and would defend her against his jokes. How the turn tables :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme: I only know pre 2020 Taylor. Idk Este Taylor or whatever the hell this whole bland Midsommar persona is. Give me snake Taylor back :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember when I got @Midnight into Taylor :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: and would defend her against his jokes. How the turn tables :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme: I only know pre 2020 Taylor. Idk Este Taylor or whatever the hell this whole bland Midsommar persona is. Give me snake Taylor back :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Same lol! I was a stan in Reputation era. What a time to be stanning ha tho :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The way LWYMMD destroyed the internet :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The album release :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Having a meltdown over Delicate's ugly choreography :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Even Lover was a pretty fun era. Not me contributing to its 2019 2 million pure sales with my CD :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: so @Midnight imagine becoming a stan in her most boring and least eventful eras :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Same lol! I was a stan in Reputation era. What a time to be stanning ha tho :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The way LWYMMD destroyed the internet :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: The album release :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Having a meltdown over Delicate's ugly choreography :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Even Lover was a pretty fun era. Not me contributing to its 2019 2 million pure sales with my CD :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: so @Midnight imagine becoming a stan in her most boring and least eventful eras :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I had Lover Fest tickets I paid hundreds of dollars for, several Lover vinyls bought, reputation magazine and picture vinyls, all her previous albums and for her to release a boring album I STILL bought on different formats as gifts and to give it a chance. I’m sick of it though. Exhale honestly ruined her for me like they ruined Ariana, Billie :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: this place overexposed them to the point I can’t even read their names :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I had Lover Fest tickets I paid hundreds of dollars for, several Lover vinyls bought, reputation magazine and picture vinyls, all her previous albums and for her to release a boring album.

@InTheZone4Life and you would be TayTay besties if he decided to make an account back to 2019 :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Also, I am literally a hypocrite for trashing Tayla on this site as I own the Lover and Reputation albums on CD, a signed Reputation poster, 1989 on my vinyl budget list, and even a Reputation tour boost TicketMaster card :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

@Midnight @InTheZone4Life surprised that once upon time, I was a swiftie? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

@InTheZone4Life and you would be TayTay besties if he decided to make an account back to 2019 :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Also, I am literally a hypocrite for trashing Tayla on this site as I own the Lover and Reputation albums on CD, a signed Reputation poster, 1989 on my vinyl budget list, and even a Reputation tour boost TicketMaster card :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

@Midnight @InTheZone4Life surprised that once upon time, I was a swiftie? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Why are you bringing @InTheZone4Life into this? He’s suffered enough having to read my Taylor rants :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: we still have Hilegend in common and that will never fade :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block