Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, BTS and more will guest star in the upcoming Friends reunion special

• Leader

The Friends reunion special on HBO Max will feature a string of A-list cameos.

In addition to the series main cast members Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schimmer, Friends: The Reunion will feature guest appearances by BTS, Lady Gaga, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, James Corden, Cindy Crawford, Cara Delevingne, Elliott Gould, Kit Harington, Larry Hankin, Mindy Kaling, Thomas Lennon, Christina Pickles, Tom Selleck, James Michael Tyler, Maggie Wheeler, Reese Witherspoon, and Malala Yousafzai.

It's worth mentioning this is an "unscripted reunion special." So it doesn't appear to be an actual show like how the original was. 

Friends: The Reunion premieres May 27 on HBO Max.

Exhale, are you tuning in?! 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Related:

gaga-friends.jpg

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Noo.... overfilling show with extra celebs...

That's just removes that special thing and replace it with cash grab :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

But it is a cash grab. The whole point of the reunion is for promote HBO Max and attract subscriptions. It was supposed to air last year but delayed due pandemic.

It's up there with I love Lucy. That makes it iconic. 

What needs a proper reunion is The nanny, it's bigger than it was in the 90s. 

The kids **** with fran than they do the central perk 6. 

Many hate how Chandler treated his dad, many hated how Rachel and Ross is viewed as the most iconic TV couple. 

It hasn't sit well with a lot of young folk today. 

• Super Mods

I really don’t get this unscripted thing like are they even playing their characters or is this all just them talking about their times together because there’s hundreds of times they did that. Like we wanted the characters not the actors just being there because of the paycheck. Like we want to see Monica and Chandler’s boring suburban life and Joey crying about his failed acting career. Like I want Reese to come on the show as Jill not Reese

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block