Nicki Minaj surprise release mixtape "Beam Me Up Scotty" streaming + comment party

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Currently listening to those you've recommended. Will be back with some feedback in a while :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

So far the crying game is a bop:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You also asked me why it’s iconic. Well, Anaconda! It broke the vevo record, has 1 billion views, won several awards. The Crying Game is so underrated. All the good songs are hidden gems on there, too bad she never made them singles. Most people don’t know these songs and judge her based songs like Superbass and Anaconda. 

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

You also asked me why it’s iconic. Well, Anaconda! It broke the vevo record, has 1 billion views, won several awards. The Crying Game is so underrated. All the good songs are hidden gems on there, too bad she never made them singles. Most people don’t know these songs and judge her based songs like Superbass and Anaconda. 

I shamelessly admit that I'm one of them. I love feeling myself and the flawless remix which now that I look back at those tracks, they were released during the pinkprint era when both her and beyonce reinvented themselves. 

I lied is :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Daaamn I didn't know she was doing those stuff! I love the dark hard beats and her verses and vocals are great! 

I'll admit I'm a flop :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I shamelessly admit that I'm one of them. I love feeling myself and the flawless remix which now that I look back at those tracks, they were released during the pinkprint era when both her and beyonce reinvented themselves. 

I lied is :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Daaamn I didn't know she was doing those stuff! I love the dark hard beats and her verses and vocals are great! 

I'll admit I'm a flop :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I was one of those people, too! I just payed attention to her and sis has it on her. She has a good singing voice, too. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The Young Is Still Young it’s such a serve, too! 💕

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

I was one of those people, too! I just payed attention to her and sis has it on her. She has a good singing voice, too. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The Young Is Still Young it’s such a serve, too! 💕

What's the tea with her latest album Queen? Is it good too?

Also, I still haven't listened to Anti by Riri. Can't wait for it too. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

What's the tea with her latest album Queen? Is it good too?

Also, I still haven't listened to Anti by Riri. Can't wait for it too. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On Queen she is lyrically focused on putting hard bars, rhymes and flow. It’s more of a rap album than The PinkPrint. I personally love Queen more, it has that bad bish vibe. 

I enjoy Anti now, back when it was released I was too young to experiment with it.Songs I love: Consideration, Needed Me, Never Ending, Love On The Brain, Desperado, Kiss It Better. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Revisiting Anti is like remembering how my BF dumped me! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
Just now, Style. said:

On Queen she is lyrically focused on putting hard bars, rhymes and flow. It’s more of a rap album than The PinkPrint. I personally love Queen more, it has that bad bish vibe. 

I enjoy Anti now, back when it was released I was too young to experiment with it.Songs I love: Consideration, Needed Me, Never Ending, Love On The Brain, Desperado, Kiss It Better. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Revisiting Anti is like remembering how my BF dumped me! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

He didn't deserve you :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Spoiler

I might check Queen too. I definitely enjoy the slow gems from the Pinkprint the most

• Love 1

Love this!! I can't wait!

But I think she should call her eras after the luxury brand she promotes with each one... We had the Fendi era, now apparently the Chanel era?

5 hours ago, Style. said:

Y’all better prepare for war ‘cause I’m fighting this time around!

...what have you been doing all this time then, ohmagah :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

Love this!! I can't wait!

But I think she should call her eras after the luxury brand she promotes with each one... We had the Fendi era, now apparently the Chanel era

...what have you been doing all this time then, ohmagah :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Chanel era looks expensive AF and I’m happy to see she’s getting deals with all these BIG brands! My eyes are pleased! 💕

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Are you talking about the Queen tour? 

I don't know, I didn't have tickets since I stopped stanning Nicki in 2012.

It was in 2018 or 2019 I think, in Bordeaux. Everyone was waiting for her in the arena but ***** was eating churros at the fair. So unprofessionnal and disrespectful. Trash :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block