Nicki Minaj surprise release mixtape "Beam Me Up Scotty" streaming + comment party

On 5/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj surprise released her 2009 mixtape 'Beam Me Up Scotty' with three new songs. 

Earlier:

Nicki shares a snippet of her new single Fractions on Instagram. The song will debut on Friday and allegedly it will be the lead single of her new album.

“You sneak the bad guy!” :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Earlier:

Nicki Minaj posted a new photo on Instagram after being on her most longest hiatus. The caption says F R I D A Y and assuming that it’s the last day of the week, she’s possibly releasing a new song. Omfg, I’m crying. The pink era is back and I’m shaking! Y’all better prepare for war ‘cause I’m fighting this time around! I’m switching it up to @Roman Zolanskireal quick! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Nicki.JPG.5c5c2299e868412cc568cc25ff134f4d.JPG

Sorry I'm not a Nicki stan so I didnt know about this mixtape. What are the 3 new songs?

This is why Nicki will always flop because she raps about the same thing, queen this queen that, my sons and blah blah blah like alright we get it! That's why the others are ranking in number 1s because they rap about stuff the general public can relate to. I like the song but I expected better, she's still bitter. 

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

This is why Nicki will always flop because she raps about the same thing, queen this queen that, my sons and blah blah blah like alright we get it! That's why the others are ranking in number 1s because they rap about stuff the general public can relate to. I like the song but I expected better, she's still bitter. 

The only person bitter on here is you. She’s the Queen Of Hip Hop and she make it known that the other bishes are her sons. Do you think that a legend like Nicki competes for a no 1 with talentless *********? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

You pressed and scared that’s why you’re under every Nicki post. She’s selling big time with a mixtape that was release 12 years ago. She made history with her debut on Apple as a female rapper. Flopping? At least she doesn’t suck **** for a hit song about 💩:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

The only person bitter on here is you. She’s the Queen Of Hip Hop and she make it known that the other bishes are her sons. Do you think that a legend like Nicki competes for a no 1 with talentless *********? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

You pressed and scared that’s why you’re under every Nicki post. She’s selling big time with a mixtape that was release 12 years ago. She made history with her debut on Apple as a female rapper. Flopping? At least she doesn’t suck **** for a hit song about 💩:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Uuugh **yawns**

I'm not supporting a homophobe

ClCsdevUsAAG1MW.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember downloading this **** in 2010. I’m pissed it’s not a new album. Gonna have to listen to the new ones though 

I was really pumped about new era, but I don’t know now. Releasing her mixtape it’s a good idea, Drake did that too! I JUST NEEDED NEW MUSIC *****! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I love Seeing Green and Fractions tho.... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I was really pumped about new era, but I don’t know now. Releasing her mixtape it’s a good idea, Drake did that too! I JUST NEEDED NEW MUSIC *****! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I love Seeing Green and Fractions tho.... 

I’ll listen on my way to work, but yeah she should’ve released it in conjunction with a new album. Oh well 

• Haha 1

Can you all chill and watch this for 15 minutes? She explains it all:

She's been focusing on being a mom. And she had writer's block. And now she's super happy that she got over that (with the help of Drake, for which she seems SUPER grateful).

I loved watching that. She's real. I prefer this kind of artist: honest, with struggles, busy with life (and not just work), rather than robot-acting like Beyoncé.

And I'm a new Barb (since Pink Friday) so this kind of release opens a new world for me, so I actually appreciate it.

• Love 1

It’s always the haters that will say Nicki is flopping when she’s #1 and #2 on iTunes, top #9 on Apple and 1 milli TWEETS for #NickiDay. Fractions debut at #22 on Apple - biggest debut for a solo female rapper! All this and the world barely woke up! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: 

Aside of the numbers, ‘cause Nicki don’t have to prove it no more, she’s serving real bars and dissed the whole female rap with two lines:

“It's corporate giants and machines that went against me“

“These *****es' time tick-tockin', better stick to dancin'”

:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU @Gayseus911WATCH THE QUEEN ALPHA-ING WITH A 12yo MIXTAPE! Y’ALL WANT HER SO BADLY GO FALL LIKE LIL KIM DID BUT SHE A MOGUL, SHE INVENTED A NEW STYLE! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Can you all chill and watch this for 15 minutes? She explains it all:

She's been focusing on being a mom. And she had writer's block. And now she's super happy that she got over that (with the help of Drake, for which she seems SUPER grateful).

I loved watching that. She's real. I prefer this kind of artist: honest, with struggles, busy with life (and not just work), rather than robot-acting like Beyoncé.

And I'm a new Barb (since Pink Friday) so this kind of release opens a new world for me, so I actually appreciate it.

IM SHAKING YOU SPILLED IM CUMING IN COLORS 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block