Nicki Minaj surprise release mixtape "Beam Me Up Scotty" streaming + comment party

28 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s always the haters that will say Nicki is flopping when she’s #1 and #2 on iTunes, top #9 on Apple and 1 milli TWEETS for #NickiDay. Fractions debut at #22 on Apple - biggest debut for a solo female rapper! All this and the world barely woke up! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: 

Aside of the numbers, ‘cause Nicki don’t have to prove it no more, she’s serving real bars and dissed the whole female rap with two lines:

“It's corporate giants and machines that went against me“

“These *****es' time tick-tockin', better stick to dancin'”

:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU @Gayseus911WATCH THE QUEEN ALPHA-ING WITH A 12yo MIXTAPE! Y’ALL WANT HER SO BADLY GO FALL LIKE LIL KIM DID BUT SHE A MOGUL, SHE INVENTED A NEW STYLE! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She will fail, just you wait and watch this song debut at #59 on the charts and fall off 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Style. word on the street is, she dissed Megan, the barbz reminded everybody WAP is why, she switched on Nicki when she worked with Cardi. 

To Nicki, that's the ultimate betrayal to her. 

Nicki dissed Megan’s whole brand on Seeing Green: 

“These *****es thirsty, I can see why they alcoholics” 

“She said she hot, I said, "Well, *****, come and convince me"

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s not about the race, it’s about the marathon. She’s already fading! Once payola is over she will go back stripping ‘cause sis has no legendary catalog. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Wow I just noticed that she actually put the mixtape on streaming services, some of these songs take me back to my childhood 😢. I noticed she didn't include the song Lil Kim was also featured on 🤣.

I'm assuming she didn't put other songs because she doesn't wanna share profits with her old enemies, this is when I fell in love with her, mixtape Nicki 09

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Wow I just noticed that she actually put the mixtape on streaming services, some of these songs take me back to my childhood 😢. I noticed she didn't include the song Lil Kim was also featured on 🤣.

I'm assuming she didn't put other songs because she doesn't wanna share profits with her old enemies, this is when I fell in love with her, mixtape Nicki 09

Nicki’s version of Jump Off is iconic and hood Nicki, but Lil Kim didn’t clear the masters and didn’t let Nicki use it. I’m 100% sure! But she’s just bitter ‘cause no new female rapper is asking her for a feature! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki’s version of Jump Off is iconic and hood Nicki, but Lil Kim didn’t clear the masters and didn’t let Nicki use it. I’m 100% sure! But she’s just bitter ‘cause no new female rapper is asking her for a feature! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I hope she uploads her other two mixtapes

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm going to listen to this mixtape later tonight and i'll let you know my thoughts!

Are you happy!? I'll catch up on this thread now! :) 

Yeah! It’s classic mixtape Nicki + three new songs. Fractions, Crocodile Teeth & Seeing Green. I love all three. What I love about Nicki is that she’s managing to sound fresh after all this years. Literally, she’s the best! 💕 

ITTY BITTY PIGGY IS SO CLASSIC NICKI I CANNNNNNNNOT! Allegedly there’s a video in the works for it! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

CHIRAQ HITS HARD TOO! 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block