Jump to content

Nicki Minaj surprise release mixtape "Beam Me Up Scotty" streaming + comment party


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)

Nicki Minaj surprise released her 2009 mixtape 'Beam Me Up Scotty' with three new songs. 

 

 

Earlier:

Nicki shares a snippet of her new single Fractions on Instagram. The song will debut on Friday and allegedly it will be the lead single of her new album.

“You sneak the bad guy!” :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

 

 

Earlier:

Nicki Minaj posted a new photo on Instagram after being on her most longest hiatus. The caption says F R I D A Y and assuming that it’s the last day of the week, she’s possibly releasing a new song. Omfg, I’m crying. The pink era is back and I’m shaking! Y’all better prepare for war ‘cause I’m fighting this time around! I’m switching it up to @Roman Zolanskireal quick! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Nicki.JPG.5c5c2299e868412cc568cc25ff134f4d.JPG

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nicki Minaj surprise released her 2009 mixtape 'Beam Me Up Scotty' with three new songs.      Earlier: Nicki shares a snippet of her new single Fractions on Instagram. The so

Let's have a countdown until Friday!                 

It’s the final countdown for this bish. Praise be the fruit! 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj posted a new photo on Instagram after being on her most longest hiatus. The caption says F R I D A Y and assuming that it’s the last day of the week, she’s possibly releasing a new song. Omfg, I’m crying. The pink era is back and I’m shaking! Y’all better prepare for war ‘cause I’m fighting this time around! I’m switching it up to @Roman Zolanskireal quick! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

 

Great! As a non-fan of Nicki, I'm not very sure what 'the pink era' refers to. Can you pls explain? Also, I've heard that this album is iconic

The Pinkprint - Wikipedia

I've never really listened to it but I'm willing to give it a try. Care to say a few words about it as well? Why is it iconic? etc, etc. Best songs, etc.

3522c2d0dc1e82c977b4685dfaecafa849b0fb8a

Spoiler

tumblr_nrrkuusbYM1sxwyufo1_400.gif

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Great! As a non-fan of Nicki, I'm not very sure what 'the pink era' refers to. Can you pls explain? Also, I've heard that this album is iconic

The Pinkprint - Wikipedia

I've never really listened to it but I'm willing to give it a try. Care to say a few words about it as well? Why is it iconic? etc, etc. Best songs, etc.

3522c2d0dc1e82c977b4685dfaecafa849b0fb8a

  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nrrkuusbYM1sxwyufo1_400.gif

 

Yes, I will deliver but let me just live this moment! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Great! As a non-fan of Nicki, I'm not very sure what 'the pink era' refers to. Can you pls explain? Also, I've heard that this album is iconic

The Pinkprint - Wikipedia

I've never really listened to it but I'm willing to give it a try. Care to say a few words about it as well? Why is it iconic? etc, etc. Best songs, etc.

3522c2d0dc1e82c977b4685dfaecafa849b0fb8a

  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nrrkuusbYM1sxwyufo1_400.gif

 

Check this masterpiece out:

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Great! As a non-fan of Nicki, I'm not very sure what 'the pink era' refers to. Can you pls explain? Also, I've heard that this album is iconic

The Pinkprint - Wikipedia

I've never really listened to it but I'm willing to give it a try. Care to say a few words about it as well? Why is it iconic? etc, etc. Best songs, etc.

3522c2d0dc1e82c977b4685dfaecafa849b0fb8a

  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nrrkuusbYM1sxwyufo1_400.gif

 

The color ‘pink’ is her signature style music and fashion wise. All of her albums start or consist the word ‘pink’, except for Queen, the last album. She also has plenty of iconic rap lines consisting this word.

The PinkPrint was Nicki at its peak so naturally when an artist hit that stage on their career, people assume that they had the best work during those years. It’s also the first time when she debuted a clean image, retiring those teenyboppers wigs and style. The album leaves the Nicki Minaj alter-ego behind and reveals the Onika Tanya Maraj, the human being. On the album, she sings about abortion, love, break-up, fame, female rap, power, etc. 

Also with this album she proved that she truly is the pink print of the female rappers, with this album she proved that for the first time in history a FEMALE RAPPER was more popular and successful than a MALE RAPPER. The album is a cultural reset for female rappers and because of this album artists like Cardi, Megan, Doja are getting meetings, are being paid and have a clear definition of WHAT a female rapper IS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
 

Songs you’d love: All Things Go, I lied, The crying game, get on your knees, truffle butter, want some more, four door Aventador, Shanghai, Win Again!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THESE AND COME BACK AT ME WITH UR **** WET! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Link to post
40 minutes ago, Style. said:

The color ‘pink’ is her signature style music and fashion wise. All of her albums start or consist the word ‘pink’, except for Queen, the last album. She also has plenty of iconic rap lines consisting this word.

The PinkPrint was Nicki at its peak so naturally when an artist hit that stage on their career, people assume that they had the best work during those years. It’s also the first time when she debuted a clean image, retiring those teenyboppers wigs and style. The album leaves the Nicki Minaj alter-ego behind and reveals the Onika Tanya Maraj, the human being. On the album, she sings about abortion, love, break-up, fame, female rap, power, etc. 

Also with this album she proved that she truly is the pink print of the female rappers, with this album she proved that for the first time in history a FEMALE RAPPER was more popular and successful than a MALE RAPPER. The album is a cultural reset for female rappers and because of this album artists like Cardi, Megan, Doja are getting meetings, are being paid and have a clear definition of WHAT a female rapper IS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
 

Songs you’d love: All Things Go, I lied, The crying game, get on your knees, truffle butter, want some more, four door Aventador, Shanghai, Win Again!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THESE AND COME BACK AT ME WITH UR **** WET! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Why isn’t Grand Piano listed on that list? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Ohhhhhhhh I am so READY! She better not be announcing a new Crocs x Chanel x Nicki line...Nicki Minaj Whatever GIF
 
Funny enough I stalked her on Instagram yesterday and was like where the fffff is she? It better be a new SOLO single, lord knows I’m tired of these male rappers jumping on a Nicki song :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
19 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Let's have a countdown until Friday! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s the final countdown for this bish. Praise be the fruit! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

  • Haha 6
Link to post
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

The color ‘pink’ is her signature style music and fashion wise. All of her albums start or consist the word ‘pink’, except for Queen, the last album. She also has plenty of iconic rap lines consisting this word.

The PinkPrint was Nicki at its peak so naturally when an artist hit that stage on their career, people assume that they had the best work during those years. It’s also the first time when she debuted a clean image, retiring those teenyboppers wigs and style. The album leaves the Nicki Minaj alter-ego behind and reveals the Onika Tanya Maraj, the human being. On the album, she sings about abortion, love, break-up, fame, female rap, power, etc. 

Also with this album she proved that she truly is the pink print of the female rappers, with this album she proved that for the first time in history a FEMALE RAPPER was more popular and successful than a MALE RAPPER. The album is a cultural reset for female rappers and because of this album artists like Cardi, Megan, Doja are getting meetings, are being paid and have a clear definition of WHAT a female rapper IS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
 

Songs you’d love: All Things Go, I lied, The crying game, get on your knees, truffle butter, want some more, four door Aventador, Shanghai, Win Again!!!!!!! LISTEN TO THESE AND COME BACK AT ME WITH UR **** WET! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

 

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

 

Currently listening to those you've recommended. Will be back with some feedback in a while :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

So far the crying game is a bop:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block