Game: Something that celebrities would never say

Hello :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

The rules of the game are simple.

I'm starting the game with a celebrity I chose and I'm typing here a sentence that the celebrity would never say in real life, then I'm choosing celebrity for another person that will be under me. And they do the same thing.

You make a sentence that celebrity I chose would never say and then u choose a celebrity for another person that will be under you (when someone forgets to choose a celebrity, another person has to do the last celebrity that was mentioned) etc. 

I'm starting:

Ariana Grande would never say something like: ''I want to do something totally different, that I've never done before with my next album, I want to experiment with my music'' :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

(It's a good game to shade a celebrity in a respectful way :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Celebrity for another person: Taylor Swift - she would never say...? celebs-say.jpg.671a08ae0ee41807943ecc1575ca0fea.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katy: and here is where I keep all my Grammys! Next: Billie Eilish

''I don't have a problem with that''    Next: Cardi B 

Rihanna: My new album out next week! Next: Katy Perry

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

My relationship with Shawn is just a PR stunt. 

Next: Cher

Cher: I know what MDNA means now

Next: Rihanna

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Zac Efron: “I really appreciate the musicality of Ray of Light but ultimately my favorite Madonna album is MDNA mainly because the era was fire and I thought she took a lot of risks with the music. The hooks were catchy, the music videos were a serve and the tour was incredible. All around an incredible era that deserves more respect. Hashtag, Justice for MDNA

NEXT: Amy Winehouse

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

"I love Cardi B's music and I am a big fan of her".

Next: Celine Dion

I always aimed for an international career because I never liked Québec.

Next: Demi Lovato 

• Haha 1