Interesting investigation of the connections between Loeb&Loeb and Team Con

DuranDuran

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I often work with Black Box Security, a highly-trained team of professionals who provide executive protection, international travel, investigation services, risk assessment and training. Founded by Edan Yemini, the company employs former Israeli Secret Service, Navy Seals, Marines and police officers."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/interventions-safety-security-are-the-top-priority_b_591b5042e4b0f31b03fb9f99

9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Where did you find that Lee was hired by them? I tried to google it and found nothing.

I guess that's an assumption on my part...Edan has been her head of security since the conservatorship was put in place, and Lee worked for her in the summer of 2008...So unless Jamie happened to hire them separately, the assumption was that Edan was the person who hired Lee.

51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Black Box Security was incorporated in 2003...So I'm not sure where the Twitter sleuths are getting their info.

in 2003 Edan opened a kiosk "Nature Relief" that was selling aromatherapy products at a mall

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=02521309-5135217

Then amendment happened in 2009 and his kiosk "Nature Relief" became Black Box Security

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=02521309-6396482

377b867a80e0.png

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

in 2003 Edan opened a kiosk "Nature Relief" that selling aromatherapy products at a mall

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=02521309-5135217

Then amendment happened in 2009 and his kiosk "Nature Relief" became Black Box Security

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=02521309-6396482

377b867a80e0.png

Ah hahahahaha...

I was looking at the handwritten application that was posted on Twitter...I couldn't figure out where they got it from since it was cropped to exclude any dates.

So...I'll go back to my original explanation about this...

Mossad.

I bet Edan was working "undercover" from 2003 to 2009, and continued to do so throughout 2008 while the conservatorship was still temporary. Then, realizing this could become a full-time, permanent gig, he amended his "official" corporation to turn it into a legit corporation.

I wonder if Lou made out the cheques to "Nature Relief, Inc." for the first year of the conservatorship?

EDIT: 

No wonder there's no record of Lee working for Black Box Security...His paycheques were probably made out to "Nature Relief, Inc." since he was Britney's bodyguard during 2008, prior to Black Box being incorporated.

A note about Lee...

So Lee the Isreali bodyguard was the original cameraman for FTR, before it became FTR...You can see him with a camera in his hand in the Cabo pics, as well as a few other instances.

At a certain point, I think Britney must have been sweet on him. I believe he may have been fired because of it...And that's when she began refusing to participate in any further filming until they brought Adnan back in to keep her company. From then on it, I believe MTV got involved and it officially became FTR.

The JFX crew kept bringing up Lee and LouLou the nanny as two people who had signed NDA's but may be willing to talk in a court setting.

10 hours ago, Easy There said:

Both lol

Black Box Security is kinda shady, yeah. I mean, team con created their own security firm just for Britney in 2009, and, probably, they created their own rules there. Before it was just a one-man kiosk selling aromatherapy products at a mall. And it's kinda scary, imo... A somewhat similar story happened with Cassie. After reinstatement in 2013, CrowdSurf got Britney as the first clientAnd it's strange even to think about it, companies without a reputation immediately get Britney, a mega-star of the world scale, as their first client. It is also worth noting that both of these firms do not work for Britney, they work for team Con.

Loeb&Loeb, I would not call them shady... But the vice chair of music industry at Loeb&Loeb is really good friends with Dina lapolt, who in turn is very close to LMT.  Conflict of interest. Dina's firm aslo can be spotted under “Baby one more time Mark, LLC”, which is controlled by team con.

E0DNuHhUUAAp3p0?format=jpg&name=large

EsXtJCoXAAATEQb?format=jpg&name=medium

Lou also knows Debbie and even liked her posts.

It is also very suspicious that Loeb&Loeb signed a court order that protects them from being sued for malpractice. Seems, they are well aware that something really sus is going on and have saved their ***** in advance. Cuz I think if they knew that they were hired to represent Britney's best interests, then they would not need to sign an order, protecting their firm from being sued. Right?

Archived