BTS release new sizzling music video for "Butter (Hotter Remix)"

OMG!!!!! Ok here are my thoughts after watching for the first time.

The good: 

- Jin actually had decent screen time!!! It’s like they literally answered my prayers. 
-Jungkooks hair!!!!!!

-V in that suit in the elevator completely destroyed me. 
-They all look fantastic. 
-I prefer this over dynamite. 

The not-so-good

-JHope’s part felt like an afterthought, and just have him say something at the end to include him. 
-The song although it’s in English, I feel like the chorus is very k-pop which I am living for. However, I feel like that’s why it won’t be as commercially successful as Dynamite. I’m sure it will go #1, but it still won’t reach the heights that Dynamite did. 

8.5/10 for me. Love these boys❤️

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Mexwero said:

OMG!!!!! Ok here are my thoughts after watching for the first time.

The good: 

- Jin actually had decent screen time!!! It’s like they literally answered my prayers. 
-Jungkooks hair!!!!!!

-V in that suit in the elevator completely destroyed me. 
-They all look fantastic. 
-I prefer this over dynamite. 

The not-so-good

-JHope’s part felt like an afterthought, and just have him say something at the end to include him. 
-The song although it’s in English, I feel like the chorus is very k-pop which I am living for. However, I feel like that’s why it won’t be as commercially successful as Dynamite. I’m sure it will go #1, but it still won’t reach the heights that Dynamite did. 

8.5/10 for me. Love these boys❤️

OMG I just tagged ur name in, and saw this amazing review!!!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, Mexwero said:

Awww thanks bestie!!! What are your thoughts? Spill!!!! 

The scene on the stage is my favorite!

Dynamite was a cute song, but not exceptional. This is genuinely a great song. Lyrically it's a lot better than Dynamite. Their English has improved so much, especially SUGA's, so the rap verse was amazing.

The video was a bit Meh because it seemed to use the same "Dynamite" formula, but My men still looked hot af.

Not a fan of J-Hope's Yellow hair. 

I also like that the song is a lot more mature than "Dynamite". 

These are my thoughts so far! I'm still surprised I genuinely love this song and don't have to blindly stan it.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I was listening to Olive :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: this was pretty good, I don't know much about them :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but I liked it, they have good energy.

Been streaming Olive since 12 am UK time, so it's been 5 hours. My body, my mouth, my legs, my hands, my soul, my absolute everything is ready for my men now!

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Love it, they came for my throat 

j-hope is my bias and I loved his part, the blonde/yellow hair is killing me, I swear it’s always the blondes that get me bad. Everyone else is amazing too! Definitely love it more than dynamite. With those lyrics and the bit of choreo we were able to see I don’t think I’ll survive the performances coming now so I’m gonna say goodbye in advance it was a nice life 🙏 

• Love 3
On 4/26/2021 at 11:57 AM, Mexwero said:

I’m gonna predict the song will have lyrics something in the line of: “You make my heart melt like butter.” I hope not because it will be too cheesy. 🤣 But can’t wait for this comeback! 

Thank God I was wrong Lmao! Song is on repeat!

• Haha 1

Not Rebecca Black and BTS releasing bangers on the same day. It's Christmas. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Synths are the way to my bussy, so this is already much better than Dynamite. Plus, it's not nearly as cheesy, and I'm not getting Disney soundtrack vibes, which is great. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Jin is a stunner whether he gets lines or not, but I'm glad he got a good amount this time around. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: A bit sad that Hoseok clearly got the short end of the stick, but it is what it is. They could've given him a singing line or two. I mean, he's an ok singer. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block