#FreeBritney group sends letter to Sam Ingham demanding he terminate the conservatorship

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Whilst the belief that Ingham is employing a strategy at the moment is not widely supported by the fanbase anymore, I'm wondering if this letter could potentially disrupt how Britney is involved through the courts via Ingham. 

But maybe I'm wrong IDK. 

That's the thing — we don't know what we don't know.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes that none of us are aware of.

Due to the way the conservatorship was formed, the entire group of them are compromised, including Ingham and Lynne...Perhaps they're all working together to back Britney out of this in a way that doesn't land them all in jail? Perhaps Ingham's been threatened that something may happened to him if he doesn't drag his heels? 

We just don't know...So my argument is...Britney should be warned before her lawyer receives letters like this...We have no idea how this may affect her personal life or her interaction with the courts.

23 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

How is this treating britney like a child? Stay watching while people do something about it :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Not the letter, I was referring to the comments saying Britney probably does not know she can hire her own lawyer/know her rights. I think she is smarter that a lot of fans think and is slowly removing herself from the situation. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's the thing — we don't know what we don't know.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes that none of us are aware of.

Due to the way the conservatorship was formed, the entire group of them are compromised, including Ingham and Lynne...Perhaps they're all working together to back Britney out of this in a way that doesn't land them all in jail? Perhaps Ingham's been threatened that something may happened to him if he doesn't drag his heels? 

We just don't know...So my argument is...Britney should be warned before her lawyer receives letters like this...We have no idea how this may affect her personal life or her interaction with the courts.

Why would Lynne & Britney end up in jail?

Also I don’t think this letter will actually affect anything with the courts, if anything they will just ignore it. 

On 4/21/2021 at 1:51 AM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Sorry, but I don’t think the fans should be contacting anyone directly in regards to the whole thing.
That’s up to Britney & her lawyer, no judge is going to take stans seriously. 

Her lawyer IS part of the issue!!!

• Like 4

I’m all for putting a light on Ingham and how the court continue to enable his narrative. He has handled her case wrong from the get go and failed to represent her wishes and best interest over and over again. 

The world is watching... that’s what Ingham said. Well we are and the laws are in motion to change because of HIM. He is in deep trouble. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Why would Lynne & Britney end up in jail?

Also I don’t think this letter will actually affect anything with the courts, if anything they will just ignore it. 

Not Lynne and Britney — more like Lynne and Ingham.

I don't think Ingham will end up in jail...but he could be disbarred for what he's done, or face some serious repercussions.

Lynne was involved with whatever they did to get Britney into a conservatorship in the first place. I personally believe they planned it far in advance (as in, a full year in advance), and that Sam Lutfi was involved in making it happen. (That's just a theory that remains to be verified.) So Lynne's hands may be dirty in this.

I believe the entire group of them are in on it — including Kevin and his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, Larry, Lou, Bryan and Jamie. They eventually sucked Jamie Lynn into it as well via the SJB Revocable Trust and the missing $600-million.

They've all distanced themselves from Jamie, one by one, and it's come down to Jamie vs. Ingham...Ingham knows exactly what Jamie has done, and Jamie knows exactly what Ingham has done, and now they're both trying to call each other's bluff without compromising themselves.

I really do believe that there may be RICO Act violations that have occurred, e.g. racketeering...So that is a huge incentive for Ingham to step carefully.

I believe you're right and that Ingham and the probate court will ignore this letter...But the investigation that "the movement" is threatening is a DOJ investigation, from what I understand (Department of Justice)...So they're effectively backing Ingham into a corner on a very tight time frame. That causes people to panic and make mistakes...And that's not necessarily a good thing for Britney. 

• Like 1

"What Is Racketeering?

The term racketeering broadly refers to criminal acts, typically those involving extortion. It is usually used in reference to patterns of illegal activity specified in the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO). This is a U.S. federal law that makes it illegal to acquire or control a business through certain crimes or income from those crimes. It is also illegal to participate, even indirectly, in certain crimes committed by a business or to conspire to do any of the above under the act.

The list of federal crimes specified in RICO includes bribery, fraud, gambling offenses, money laundering, financial and economic crimes, obstructing justice or a criminal investigation, ****** for hire, and the ***ual exploitation of children. At the state level, racketeering includes crimes such as ******, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion, dealing in obscene matter, and **** crimes.

Federal vs. State Racketeering Offenses

Prosecutors can charge someone through RICO if they commit at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after RICO became law and the last of which occurred within 10 years after the prior act.

Federal crimes lead to prosecution at both the federal and the state levels. Investigation of federal crimes involves national agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), **** Enforcement Agency (DEA), Border Patrol, Department of Homeland Security, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), and the Secret Service. In some cases, international law enforcement may also participate.

How long do you go to jail for racketeering?

Anyone convicted for RICO crimes receives a prison sentence of 20 years or more if they commit more serious crimes. Fines and penalties may also apply."

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/racketeering.asp#:~:text=Racketeering is the act of,October 1970 to contain racketeering.

A prison sentence of 20 years or more...And ya'll wonder why I constantly question how flippantly this is being approached? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

There are major ethical considerations going on here in regards to Britney...There really are long lists of protocols that advocates in the "real world" generally follow in cases like this.

It's not a game, and some of ya'll are treating it like it is...It really makes me worry for Britney.

Imagine having enough time to flood a thread on a Britney Spears telling everyone not to help Britney. Read the last 3 short novels posts (all written by the same person) above this one. When we finally succeed in helping Brit get free she should totally file for restraining orders against Billy B & SteelMagnolia asap

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine having enough time to flood a thread on a Britney Spears telling everyone not to help Britney. Read the last 3 short novels posts (all written by the same person) above this one. When we finally succeed in helping Brit get free she should totally file for restraining orders against Billy B & SteelMagnolia asap

Imagine being so triggered by my posts that you have to drag me in other threads that I haven't even commented in. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Why don't you scroll on past from here on out? Not everything is about you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Actually, let's nip this in the bud right now.

I've been a member here since April of 2008, and have been advocating against the conservatorship since October of 2008. That's almost 13 years.

I've never once had to report another user, but I've just reported you.

Commenting about me in other threads that I haven't commented in is creepy as ****. Why don't you leave me the **** alone from here on out? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: It's starting to approach harassment, and I'm not down with it.

EDIT: Let's include your buddy @kleinbritney in that, too. I haven't reported him yet, but if I come across another post about me in a random thread that I haven't commented on yet, you can be sure I will.

I don't expect everyone to like everything I post...In fact, I anticipate that most times they won't like it...But if you don't like it, simply do what most grown adults do and scroll.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

A wolf in sheep's clothing, so transparent :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Actually, let's nip this in the bud right now.

I've been a member here since April of 2008, and have been advocating against the conservatorship since October of 2008. That's almost 13 years.

I've never once had to report another user, but I've just reported you.

Commenting about me in other threads that I haven't commented in is creepy as ****. Why don't you leave me the **** alone from here on out? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: It's starting to approach harassment, and I'm not down with it.

EDIT: Let's include your buddy @kleinbritney in that, too. I haven't reported him yet, but if I come across another post about me in a random thread that I haven't commented on yet, you can be sure I will.

I don't expect everyone to like everything I post...In fact, I anticipate that most times they won't like it...But if you don't like it, simply do what most grown adults do and scroll.

Use all your strength for the freedom of Britney instead of arguing with other users about nonsense. Didn't you write that I have a pea-sized brain or something? Did I report you? Your posts are so funny so please keep posting your nonsense and we'll break your posts down by content or not. And please do not feel personally attacked. You are so funny. You don't have to believe that you fought for Britney longer than others just because you have been registered here longer. Almost all Britney forums in the world are older than breatheheavy. There are other reasons why many users came to Exhale later. We all have one thing in common: We want to support Britney.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Use all your strength for the freedom of Britney instead of arguing with other users about nonsense. Didn't you write that I have a pea-sized brain or something? Did I report you? Your posts are so funny so please keep posting your nonsense and we'll break your posts down by content or not. And please do not feel personally attacked. You are so funny. You don't have to believe that you fought for Britney longer than others just because you have been registered here longer. Almost all Britney forums in the world are older than atemheavy.com. There are other reasons why many users came to Exhale later. We all have one thing in common: We want to support Britney.

I do feel personally attacked when I come across you cracking "jokes" about me in other threads that I haven't commented in.

I bring up how long I've been on here to make a point — in 13 years, I've never had to report another member for harassing me until this morning.

If you can't comprehend my posts, then please no longer comment on them.

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If you can't comprehend my posts, then please no longer comment on them.

But that is the point of a forum. Different perspectives and comments on the contributions. In other respects, I accept your opinion and I also share some thoughts. But basically I disagree.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

But that is the point of a forum. Different perspectives and comments on the contributions. In other respects, I accept your opinion and I also share some thoughts. But basically I disagree.

How would you feel if you entered a thread and found other users already there making disparaging remarks about you and cracking jokes at your expense? 

You're all welcome to disagree with my opinion, but you sound like a group of bitter schoolgirls when you conduct yourselves in such a disrespectful manner. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

I've been doing advocacy work with vulnerable people for close to 20 years now, so I'm not going to sit back and be silent when I see others making the same mistakes I used to make myself...I'm going to use my voice and challenge everyone to do better.

So...Challenge me all you want...Disagree with me all you want...But cracking jokes about me in my absence? Not cool.

47 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Use all your strength for the freedom of Britney instead of arguing with other users about nonsense. Didn't you write that I have a pea-sized brain or something? Did I report you? Your posts are so funny so please keep posting your nonsense and we'll break your posts down by content or not. And please do not feel personally attacked. You are so funny. You don't have to believe that you fought for Britney longer than others just because you have been registered here longer. Almost all Britney forums in the world are older than breatheheavy. There are other reasons why many users came to Exhale later. We all have one thing in common: We want to support Britney.

Worded perfectly. I'm not surprised Jordan gave me WPs, I'm sure if we cared enough to report the "pea brain" comment he wouldn't do ****:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

How much did I get under your skin that you've got to resort to name calling and gossiping about me with each other like you're in high school? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Why not just challenge the content of my posts?

I very easily came up with a whole long list of articles about "good allyship" over my morning coffee with a simple Google search. 

This isn't something I made up on my own...It's something that people who work in activism have been practicing for years.

If you're new to activism, it's worth taking the time to read up on it..."The movement" is doing great work in the area of probate reform, but it's easy to see that there are a lot of newbies involved who haven't come across this stuff before...Maybe it's time to drop the ego and be willing to learn?