Comparing yourself to others on social media sucks (new vlog!)

i don't post any picture of myself anymore, i feel like it comes come across as corny or silly, it feels very narcissic. and it's not really interesting tbh , selfies are corny, i prefer to just post art, music or things i like.  i feel like it's cute to post pictures of yourself that when ur 17-24 , but once u reach a certain age it just feels kinda silly. I don't judge people who do but honestly i feel so silly posting selfies.

i don't follow any celebrity / influencers either, i don't understand what's so interesting about them. Most of them are boring.

i mostly follow art accounts, drawing , illustrators, designers, memes etc

instagram has some cool art accounts, and it's sad that people mostly focus on the influencer landscape.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block