Jamie-Lynn responds to Britney’s post

15 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

This. Trollney strikes again :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Next Britney will be saying how much she admires Jamie Lynn's career achievements :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I remember when Britney heard that trashy song of hers for the first time and she said "this should be a huge hit" and fans were asking here if Britney was shading her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

12 hours ago, Saoru said:

Photos of Jamie Lynn and lou Taylor? So what. They know each other for years. lou is or was involved in Jamie Lynn's career. This is no secret. This doesn't  make jamie Lynn an evil criminal by association 

Your argument has no logic. I haven't seen a photo of Bryan and Jamie Lynn in years..hmm maybe they hate each other also. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Ok 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Jamie Lynn is talentless when she has that gorgeous duet with Myah Marie

It’s not that she couldn’t take the time to actually be on the track, it’s just that it wasn’t a priority, understandably, given that she didn’t even know the album was happening at the time of recording. JL must have just forgot to mention it to her, it happens. Her family takes her entire legacy for granted so naturally, a pity collab with one of the greatest popstars in a generation can slip through the cracks. She’s entitled to the “family business” after all. 

I don't usually bash JL and actually for thr most part I try to think she can't be as evil as some exhalers like to claim but she just posted some old pap pics of herself looking at "rag mags" and it just seems like she is trying so so hard to make it seem like she has had to deal with fame the same as britney but the little attention she does get is only because of Britney. Its getting really difficult to believe that her and Britney are close at all

• Like 1