Jamie-Lynn responds to Britney’s post

The fact that Britney’s fans think they know everything is so absurd, like we see Britney Instagram and maybe one Paparaazi photo every few months. No one actually has any idea anything about her life.

So take a step back and realize that there is more happening in her life than what you know. It’s like fans think only when the public knows is the only time she’s out of her home. Gosh this fan base is so quick to judge . 

you think you know but you have no idea 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

The fact that Britney’s fans think they know everything is so absurd, like we see Britney Instagram and maybe one Paparaazi photo every few months. No one actually has any idea anything about her life. So take a step back and realize that there is more happening in her life than what you know. It’s like fans think only when the public knows is the only time she’s out of her home. Gosh this fan base is so quick to judge without knowing . 

you think you know but you have no idea 

How you explain the photos of Jamie Lynn and Lou Taylor then 

no photos of Britney and her sister from ages 

sorry but it looks very fishy 

However, I prefer don’t drag her 

this insta post means nothing to me as you said all speculations 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

How you explain the photos of Jamie Lynn and Lou Taylor then 

no photos of Britney and her sister from ages 

sorry but it looks very fishy 

However, I prefer don’t drag her 

this insta post means nothing to me as you said all speculations 

Photos of Jamie Lynn and lou Taylor? So what. They know each other for years. lou is or was involved in Jamie Lynn's career. This is no secret. This doesn't  make jamie Lynn an evil criminal by association 

Your argument has no logic. I haven't seen a photo of Bryan and Jamie Lynn in years..hmm maybe they hate each other also. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If anyone wants to stan Jamie Lynn she has her own fansite..

Oh wait :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

She's also ridiculously rude to her one fan. You don't have to know her relationship with Britney to not like her. She's unlikable all on her own.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

i can't with her.. and i'm sure britney would never put her on that list, because  JL inspiring her to do what exactly? flop projects, stealing money, lying, or taking advantage off of her? ahh such an inspiring person  tenor.gif

she's trying to get some attention and some followers with tagging and posting her desperate flop *** on britney's account with 29 million followers, but unfortunately for her nobody cares about her talentless *** :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 2
8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Please stop. The disrespect toward Britney’s loved ones is disgusting. Britney would shun you people for the way you constantly bash her sister and boyfriend. Show some respect. The conservatorship is a ****show and its unjust, but Britney loves her sister. Its absolutely disgusting the way some of you bully and talk ****. 

Seriously.
It's embarrassing and honestly psychotic how some of her fans act like they completely know everything going on behind the scenes. They are about as bad as flat earthers at this point lmao. If everyone truly believes Britney isn't some vegetable that needs a conservatorship, then they should trust that she knows what is going on... you know, as she is someone directly involved and affected by the situation. Britney would likely not talk about Jamie Lynn at all if she truly didn't love her or there was some issue between them. The way people who have NEVER MET HER, or if they have never got to know her as a person act like they know all these intimate details about her relationships with her family is bizarre. She would be absolutely disgusted at how some talk about her. IMO you don't show your love for Britney by attacking the ones she loves most claiming you know what's best for her, because at that point you are no better than the people trying to put her under a conservatorship and control the different facets of her life. Leave her relationships alone. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, kypryan said:

i can't with her.. and i'm sure britney would never put her on that list, because  JL inspiring her to do what exactly? flop projects, stealing money, lying, or taking advantage off of her? ahh such an inspiring person  tenor.gif

she's trying to get some attention and some followers with tagging and posting her desperate flop *** on britney's account with 29 million followers, but unfortunately for her nobody cares about her talentless *** :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Not y’all saying Jamie Lynn is talentless when she has that gorgeous duet with Myah Marie :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

jk DRAG HA! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 6