Jamie-Lynn responds to Britney’s post

9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

I wonder how you can even follow Britney's sister. She is a convicted liar who allegedly never had anything to do with Britney's guardianship.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: is that a blanket statement? As I definitely do not follow her :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Please stop. The disrespect toward Britney’s loved ones is disgusting. Britney would shun you people for the way you constantly bash her sister and boyfriend. Show some respect. The conservatorship is a ****show and its unjust, but Britney loves her sister. Its absolutely disgusting the way some of you bully and talk ****. 

Yeah, I don't think anyone can completely draw conclusions based on some alleged data points people dug up. Without really knowing the whole situation surrounding that, I think it's a bit unfair. 

Jamie (dad) history is more well established, and we've known their strained relationship for years. Paired with the restraining order and direct quotes from the boyfriend and her kids = more solid evidence. 

Jamie Lynne? Not so much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6