Courtney Love mentions Sam Lutfi again – says he contacted Lana Del Rey??

J in the Mix

Not sure if this has been posted, but I don't remember seeing it & I'm surprised...

Courtney Love posted about Lana Del Rey's new album Chemtrails & in the caption mentions that Sam Lutfi has been in contact with Lana??
It's in reference to a lyric on 'Dance Till We Die' where Lana sings "Court almost burned down my home"

She says Lutfi "told her" she would burn it down. I'm confused whether Lana and Lutfi are regularly in contact or if it's a one-time thing.

Say what you want about Courtney but I think, and always WILL think, that she knows a lot of deep stuff about what goes on in Hollywood. (Like her comments on Weinstein years before **** hit the fan).

Screen-Shot-2021-03-23-at-1-54-10-PM.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once commented on one of her posts that I hoped she would one day write a book and spill all the Hollywood tea as she has been right in the thick of some Hollywood drama-- including being one of the first to call out Harvey Weinstein.

She liked it so I can only assume that is confirmation that she is putting pen to paper and not just acknowledging a nice comment from a fan :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Had no idea these two women  were even friends . How does Sam get in contact with all these celebs and how does he make a living? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Courtney went on tour with Lana some years ago. She's a huge fan of Kurt.

2 hours ago, phareezy said:

I once commented on one of her posts that I hoped she would one day write a book and spill all the Hollywood tea as she has been right in the thick of some Hollywood drama-- including being one of the first to call out Harvey Weinstein.

She liked it so I can only assume that is confirmation that she is putting pen to paper and not just acknowledging a nice comment from a fan :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Hope she does! But I doubt she'll be taken seriously, she's gotten the ~crazy~ label for so long...

30 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

Courtney went on tour with Lana some years ago. She's a huge fan of Kurt.

Hope she does! But I doubt she'll be taken seriously, she's gotten the ~crazy~ label for so long...

I think we're starting to reach a point where people are realizing a lot of these women that were called "crazy" were actually victims of smear campaigns for speaking truth. Britney's getting the recognition that she isn't actually crazy. Mariah is getting out of it too. Serena got it for a minute and even did a whole campaign about it lol

She might actually have an audience now that people want to listen.

55 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I think we're starting to reach a point where people are realizing a lot of these women that were called "crazy" were actually victims of smear campaigns for speaking truth. Britney's getting the recognition that she isn't actually crazy. Mariah is getting out of it too. Serena got it for a minute and even did a whole campaign about it lol

She might actually have an audience now that people want to listen.

Let's hope!! That's one book I'd read for sure

Archived