Manipulation : Spears Spotted in Public for the First Time Since Illuminating Documentary Was Released

dfffff

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A close friend  of Britney:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

This is a photo of Sam and Britney the same day as the “bunny” at Starbucks.... 👀 at the “instructions” at the bottom instructing of when to post the photo 👍 not sure who “messed up” but I’m posting this to illustrate that when it comes to photos of Britney or “lots of public people” just because it’s posted at a certain time, it doesn’t mean the posts are “in real time”... just something to consider before rumors start spreading... 👍🤓❤️

Just now, danny1994 said:

The article didn't even said that, the description was in the image file. So the photographer provided a little write up for entertainment websites to go by.

Right I’m not talking about the article, I’m talking about the post directly before mine with the write up.

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

Right I’m not talking about the article, I’m talking about the post directly before mine with the write up.

Oh yeah I know, I was just pointing out that it's interesting that the photographer gave such a detailed description like that for the photo. Strange

2 hours ago, Dreams said:

this is getting scary

its like they're all on it, even britney , why is she looking at the camera like that? its like she knows something we don't

honesrly i'm so confused

It’s all very creepy something isn’t right here at all

i don’t trust Sam anymore... especially after he went to Italy or somewhere and they posted it as a tbt for Britney 

“Her bf chaperones her” I mean is he her conservator too?!

Somethings being done to Britney to keep her from running from the hills when out and about

Archived