Manipulation : Spears Spotted in Public for the First Time Since Illuminating Documentary Was Released

dfffff

Everything with her is so shady. Her team literally micromanage EVERYTHING.

That’s why it’s so hard to trust anyone or anything surrounding her. They literally have no bounds to how low and desperate they can become for money. They’re so dangerous. Her social media is a total sham too. The timing of her videos are always so calculated. They make her look like a weirdo yet people on here get all crazy if you criticise it because she “just having fun” 

EVERYTHING with her team is so suss and calculated - they’re pure evil

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

It’s all very creepy something isn’t right here at all

i don’t trust Sam anymore... especially after he went to Italy or somewhere and they posted it as a tbt for Britney 

“Her bf chaperones her” I mean is he her conservator too?!

Somethings being done to Britney to keep her from running from the hills when out and about

it's like some kind of mafia around her, or a cult, i don't know, something is fishy. i'm not trying to go into conspiracy theories but man something sketchy is going on tbh

there is something, that they're hiding from us, and everyone is on it, hollywood, the medias, other popstars who didn't comment on the situation (madonna etc), they know something that we don't

the entertainment industry is creepy.

even britney is creepy sometimes, she's always cryptic af, always talking in codes, i don't even know what to believe anymore, i'm tired of it

and it's also weird how she always looks skinnier on her instagram compared to the paparazzi candids

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Everything with her is so shady. Her team literally micromanage EVERYTHING.

That’s why it’s so hard to trust anyone or anything surrounding her. They literally have no bounds to how low and desperate they can become for money. They’re so dangerous. Her social media is a total sham too. The timing of her videos are always so calculated. They make her look like a weirdo yet people on here get all crazy if you criticise it because she “just having fun” 

EVERYTHING with her team is so suss and calculated - they’re pure evil

Her life has basically been The Truman Show the past decade it’s awful

I know everything's so shady with them, however, I don't think this is anything different than what the press would do with any other celebrity. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The pictures were originally published by Page Six on March 17, the day of the hearing. They're the same pictures by the same photographer, so maybe the other websites didn't have permission to post them until the Page Six article was out. https://pagesix.com/2021/03/17/britney-spears-spotted-after-release-of-controversial-doc/ 

Maybe there's like some code of respecting exclusives or something like that :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I'm not trying to defend these sites because we know how Team Jamie has always manipulated the situations, all I'm saying is that in this particular case I don't think there was anything shady going on besides them just doing their "journalism". The Page Six article specifically states the pictures were taken on the 16, they didn't try to hide it at any moment. In the article they also talk about the hearing. From their point of view it makes sense to take some pictures before the hearing to have something else to accompany the note besides saying "there was a hearing today but nothing happened".

3 hours ago, Dreams said:

it's like some kind of mafia around her, or a cult, i don't know, something is fishy. i'm not trying to go into conspiracy theories but man something sketchy is going on tbh

there is something, that they're hiding from us, and everyone is on it, hollywood, the medias, other popstars who didn't comment on the situation (madonna etc), they know something that we don't

the entertainment industry is creepy.

even britney is creepy sometimes, she's always cryptic af, always talking in codes, i don't even know what to believe anymore, i'm tired of it

and it's also weird how she always looks skinnier on her instagram compared to the paparazzi candids

You are right. 

10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

EXIF data says the photos were taken on March 16 at around 5:27 PM

Screen-Shot-2021-03-21-at-4-07-10-PM.png

Nice camera the guy used by the way

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/canon-eos-r5-mirrorless-camera-body-only-black/6420364.p?skuId=6420364&ref=212&loc=1

Look how she’s looking right at the camera, with her phone out . I bet this was a stipulation of her being able to go out like this . Make sure your phone is out and u look like you’re having a great time 

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Thank you for sharing this. Let me put my tinfoil hat away until next week...

Put it back on :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:  It does not negate the fact that the timing of these articles/pictures was still very sus, immediately after the court hearing... so very likely it was a planned media distraction.:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

seriously though, the timing is definitely suspicious... plus, after all, it's team con that controls when, where and with whom she will be...

No, I definitely agree the timing is suspect and I'm sure her being seen publicly right after court was intentional. They even took notes from how much people loved seeing her and her kids a few weeks ago and had one of them trot along too.

I need Britney to take one of those moments and scream, "HELP!" and really rock the boat. She's in a position now where she could do that and millions of people would be ready with receipts to save her.

That's just wishful thinking :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Archived