I'm a producer, please check out my music

I hope I don't get dragged for the self-promotion, it's really difficult to get your music out there and anyone who does the same thing will know this is true.

Anyway, if you would like to check my music out here is my latest track. It's a collaboration with a female vocalist, Victoria Wood (TORIA), from my hometown of Manchester in the UK. 

As for me i'm currently living in Barcelona and my passion is making music (pop/RnB/electronic/world). I am also always looking to collaborate with singers, songwriters and even other producers so if anyone on here wants to reach out, feel free to do so!

Hope you like (any shares, follows, likes etc are greatly appreciated!)

https://www.instagram.com/iltfmusic/ 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

I hope I don't get dragged for the self-promotion, it's really difficult to get your music out there and anyone who does the same thing will know this is true.

Anyway, if you would like to check my music out here is my latest track. It's a collaboration with a female vocalist, Victoria Wood (TORIA), from my hometown of Manchester in the UK. 

As for me i'm currently living in Barcelona and my passion is making music (pop/RnB/electronic/world). I am also always looking to collaborate with singers, songwriters and even other producers so if anyone on here wants to reach out, feel free to do so!

Hope you like (any shares, follows, likes etc are greatly appreciated!)

https://www.instagram.com/iltfmusic/ 

We absolutely need to collaborate! I write songs, and sing, so if you ever need a singer on a track, let me know :enigma_alien_blue:

Oooh I love this!  This song is such a vibe.   You're very talented.  The production is awesome.  I do music as well...would love to work on something with you! :)

And I know how hard it is to get your stuff out there!  I've posted some of my stuff on here as well and it just got ignored hahaha but Glad you shared!

Actually, I just put out a new song yesterday.  If you wanna check it out :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

6 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

Oooh I love this!  This song is such a vibe.   You're very talented.  The production is awesome.  I do music as well...would love to work on something with you! :)

And I know how hard it is to get your stuff out there!  I've posted some of my stuff on here as well and it just got ignored hahaha but Glad you shared!

Actually, I just put out a new song yesterday.  If you wanna check it out :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Hey, thank you so much for the comments, it means a lot! <3

Big congrats on the track - great production, well done! Is that you singing? 

I don't sing - if you want to work on something together i'd be more than happy?! 

25 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Hey, thank you so much for the comments, it means a lot! <3

Big congrats on the track - great production, well done! Is that you singing? 

I don't sing - if you want to work on something together i'd be more than happy?! 

Yupp thats me!  I write and sing all my stuff!   And would love to!  I'll PM you when I get home!  Gonna listen to more of your stuff! 

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooooh, it's awesome.

Yes, it's VERY hard. We share music here, though, so it's cool if you do.

I was thinking of suggesting starting a private feedback group for before we release songs ('cos I'm comfortable with y'all). Lately, I mostly need help describing and categorizing my songs. (Gotten over some imposter syndrome, I think!!?)

13 hours ago, DarkOut said:

Ooooooh, it's awesome.

Yes, it's VERY hard. We share music here, though, so it's cool if you do.

I was thinking of suggesting starting a private feedback group for before we release songs ('cos I'm comfortable with y'all). Lately, I mostly need help describing and categorizing my songs. (Gotten over some imposter syndrome, I think!!?)

Thank you, followed ya back on insta btw :-)

What kind of group were you thinking?

Archived