Sharon Osbourne 'exits' ‘The Talk’; story of her firing an assistant goes viral

• Content Curators

update: She 'exits' the show but the statement reads, 'As part of our review, we concluded that Sharon’s behavior toward her co-hosts during the March 10 episode did not align with our values for a respectful workplace.'

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/sharon-osbourne-exits-the-talk-cbs-piers-morgan-meghan-harry-1234929480/

A clip of Sharon Osbourne in a heated argument with co-host Sheryl Underwood on The Talk went viral. Underwood asked Osbourne questions regarding her vocal support for Piers Morgan. Before asking the questions, Underwood clarified that Osbourne has always been someone willing to learn, so it seemed like an attempt for Osbourne to explain herself. But Osbourne was simply not having it. She lashed out and yelled at Underwood multiple times 'Well what!' 

Osbourne has since issued an apology on Twitter.

In the meantime, a story about Sharon Osbourne firing an assistant went viral. Osbourne forced her assistant to go inside her house while it's on fire to rescue her paintings and dogs. The assistant did, and Osbourne still ended up firing him after removing his oxygen mask to put it on her dog.

_117544868_sharonandpiers-1.thumb.jpg.f95cfb6cf3ba8635ccde5b0859cba7a7.jpg

• Like 1

I get where Sharon was coming from (even though I can’t stand Piers) but that was uncomfortable to watch.

I can’t believe she blew up like that! Esp as the other host seemed like she was being respectful and wanted to give Sharon the opportunity to clear the air. 

The whole family is trash tho. Remember when Kelly made this comment about Latinos 

Also, I saw that Holly Robinson Pete and Sharon are now feuding as HRP has come forward to say Sharon had her fired from the show for being too ‘ghetto’

Sharon has posted an email from Holly in retaliation which is apparently meant to  prove that her claims are  untrue ...

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Not sure how this is dispels HRP’s (whether they are true or not) but okay Sharon...

That being said, Sharon ripping Jamie a new one was a classic

• Haha 2

1st I can't stand pierce. 2nd Sharon was set up. If my cohosts blindsided me I woulda went off too. 3rd Holly and Leah getting fired was more likely due to how unruly they were. I loved them but they did some wild stuff. One think I remember is Leah sitting in audience members Lap. I feel like other people on show were always trying calm Leah and Holly down to get back on track. So I can see now looking back why there was a case to let them go. So that's not on Mrs. O. 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I get where Sharon was coming from (even though I can’t stand Piers) but that was uncomfortable to watch.

I can’t believe she blew up like that! Esp as the other host seemed like she was being respectful and wanted to give Sharon the opportunity to clear the air. 

The whole family is trash tho. Remember when Kelly made this comment about Latinos 

Also, I saw that Holly Robinson Pete and Sharon are now feuding as HRP has come forward to say Sharon had her fired from the show for being too ‘ghetto’

Sharon has posted an email from Holly in retaliation which is apparently meant to  prove that her claims are  untrue ...

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Not sure how this is dispels HRP’s (whether they are true or not) but okay Sharon...

That being said, Sharon ripping Jamie a new one was a classic

Did you watch the video where she told the story of her firing the assistant? She seemed so proud of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

"If you dont like a person and they happen to be black, does that make you a racist?"

That is a valid point imo, there's been numerous times i have seen people being accused of racism and its just they don't like "x, y or z" person. In our society currently we tend to muddle REAL racism and "not liking a whatever person who happens to have a different color skin complexion" as the same racist behavior.

Eradicate Racism - Yes absolutely, but let people dislike each-other for their actions.

5 hours ago, Invitation said:

Did you watch the video where she told the story of her firing the assistant? She seemed so proud of it.

That alone showed that she is a pretty vile woman. The downvotes on the clip tell all. Apparently she lives in an entitled bubble where she sees assistants as slaves. Awful human being. 

• Like 2

Somewhere dannii minogue is smiling after all the ish That Sharon said about Dannii, also Kylie must be smiling cos of karma...if there is an hour of you basically bullying or saying evil things about a person who can't defend themselves, then Sharon I Will be glad to say what you did to that reporter you sent your own feces in that package because he slammed Kelly and called her fat. 

Eat poop 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block