Lawyers for INGHAM

feo

7 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, he said it in 2019. But I think until NYT documentary happened he did not follow Britney's situation, and gave the typical answer of the lawyer, such as 'the court knows best'... https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-17/britney-spears-conservatorship-free-britney?_amp=true

I am more amazed by the double standards of LFB, I mean, they defend Sam, the man who literally played one of the important roles to imprison Britney under the Cship and who hasn't done anything for over 13 years to really help her...

Not only lawyers did that, but other people too. Jordan also defended the cship just some years ago saying they did to protect her or smt like that. 

These people are very much hypocrites. They use this lame # that no one besides them care about, say that it's ok if Britney wants to be under a cship, even tho we all know how influenced, manipulated, gaslighted, controlled, silenced and threatened she can be under one... We can never know what her truly feelings are even if she says smt. But her own brother and herself tried to reach other lawyers in the past to get out of this mess. Not to mention, all these people, including her own horrible family benefit if she continues under one. It's a conflict of interest everywhere. They don't have a problem with Ingham getting 10k a week, but want to drag Lisa even tho she said shed do it for free for Lynne to help Britney get out of it? 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Not only lawyers did that, but other people too. Jordan also defended the cship just some years ago saying they did to protect her or smt like that. 

These people are very much hypocrites. They use this lame # that no one besides them care about, say that it's ok if Britney wants to be under a cship, even tho we all know how influenced, manipulated, gaslighted, controlled, silenced and threatened she can be under one... We can never know what her truly feelings are even if she says smt. But her own brother and herself tried to reach other lawyers in the past to get out of this mess. Not to mention, all these people, including her own horrible family benefit if she continues under one. It's a conflict of interest everywhere. They don't have a problem with Ingham getting 10k a week, but want to drag Lisa even tho she said shed do it for free for Lynne to help Britney get out of it? 

Jordan has followed the facts of the case since the beginning.

Unlike that tweet.

And unlike a number of people in this thread.  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Archived