Were Y’all This Toxic When Britney Was The Biggest Star In The World, Too?

FemmeFataleBrit

Since Britney is suddenly everywhere and because she’s getting a lot of attention, I feel like the fans have been acting super cocky and elitist.

’Oh, who is Kim Kardashian. Let’s spam her because she didn’t watch the documentary.’

Celebrity: I support Britney.

Us: Doing it for attention.

Celebrity: I support Britney.

Us: Ugh. Where are the A-List supporters?

A List Celebrity: I support Britney.

Us: Yeah, but not her.

I personally feel like any support from any celebrity should be welcomed. We’re all aiming for a free Britney here! Let’s support each other and we should be grateful for people who’ve watched it and are supporting it.

And for the people who aren’t watching it or didn’t watch it... big deal. They’re probably not interested and that’s perfectly okay. I mean... most of us wouldn’t watch a Rihanna or a Bieber documentary even if they were dealing with big issues too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is a special case and deserves more attention than other celebrities. Britney has no rights or the ability to oppose a corrupt legal system. It is thanks to the fans that this unjust guardianship has even become a topic in the media. We are your support and your "lawyers". Without us, Britney would be under guardianship until the end of her life and nobody would care.

5 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I haven’t but I’ve always been curious. Can you tell me about it?

You could easily get dragged through dirt just for having a different opinion and even if you were acting peaceful. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

It was full of toxic drama queens, sometimes it was funny, but sometimes it was not. 

Today Exhale is a very kind place. 

30 minutes ago, Style. said:

Were you out of the womb when Circus and Femme Fatale eras came out? These days are lightweight compared to the time Exhale was at its peak. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Sis I was 2-5 years when those eras happened :orangu_orangutan_ape: But I remember bopping to If You Seek Amy & Criminal :matches: Yeah, I can imagine how toxic Exhale would have been in its prime :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

We're toxic??? All these celebrities who claim to love Britney oh so much can't spend an hour to watch a documentary about her unjustified consevatorship and take their time to inform themselves HOW she even got in one. If Britney can be placed under one, anyone can and this is SCARY. 
If you say you love Britney, you better support her FREEDOM. She has no basic human rights.  

You clearly haven't witness a toxic fandom. Please go on twitter and write that Jimin from BTS isn't cute and I can guarante you that you'll get flagged and harassed in a heartbeat. And that's just one example.

I think i read worse things during past times, as fellow users explained, that is what prevented from participating in the forum.

In my opinion, all fandoms have people who act different, some are more laid back others are more intense. I personally think that every celebrity support should be welcomed, even if they are launching a product/album soon. I am happy to listed to their album in exchange and check if their product would be interesting for me.

Archived