Cute story that happened to me today

Brit52

Its been positive vibes all over in my life the past little while... getting married, buying a home, restrictions are starting to ease a teeeeny bit in my area, my son told me he has his first boyfriend (he is 14). Anyway today on our way home No Seas Cortez came on my Playlist and it showed the cover art of old glory and my son literally called out the over exposure of the shot... I laughed and told him how much britney stans hate it and that they literally released a new cover 

It was a cute bonding moment involving Britney of which he isn't really a fan but knows how much I am

I just wanted to share:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Adorable 💚 so happy that he has such a loving and supporting mother btw. You’re a QUEEN!! 

I have to be honest, I find some of the terminology he uses a bit confusing in this very fluid world... this wasn't how I grew up and I did have to ask some questions to clarify but I'm trying my best

I'm happy for him, its been a long time since he's felt a reason to be joyful and that is what makes me happy

2 minutes ago, Mario said:

this is just sooo cute! he's so lucky to have you as a mother. I am best friends with my mom and I'm now 35. a gay boy and his mom have the strongest of bonds!

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: i don't get along with his dad so it has been a difficult road within our family dynamics but this year with covid has brought me closer to my son than I've ever been before. He has always been his fathers son, but as he's becoming older that is starting to shift

Archived