Matt Gaetz says to Fox news that what you see from Jamie is quintessential abuser pathology

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Lol yall are slow as hell he is a not a fan  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He has an office and they studied Britney's case through and through to build this campaign for him to be the face of it. He's a politician, a republican politician seeking an aproach to the younger audience that could vote for him in the future :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

But go on king, as long as you shake things up in Britney's favor its all good :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Reveal hidden contents

He has a big **** energy though, I like that :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I'm glad that someone sees though the ****.  This man is the epitome of evil.  If you've ever heard an iota of anything he's said, you would understand this.  He is dangerous, and he is vile.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish we knew how she's feeling about all of this. Is she anxious having her personal life thrust in the spot light again? Does it make her happy or hopeful or scared or worried? She seems to always want to be very private, what if we drive her to a breakdown. Is she glad it's happening or does she wish we would just stop? It must be nerve-wracking. Just tell me if she wanted everyone to stop talking about it she would say so, so I can stop thinking about it 🙈

1 hour ago, amber682 said:

I just wish we knew how she's feeling about all of this. Is she anxious having her personal life thrust in the spot light again? Does it make her happy or hopeful or scared or worried? She seems to always want to be very private, what if we drive her to a breakdown. Is she glad it's happening or does she wish we would just stop? It must be nerve-wracking. Just tell me if she wanted everyone to stop talking about it she would say so, so I can stop thinking about it 🙈

I appreciate your empathy but I do believe there are some court statements relating to her supporting the #freebritney movement. 

Archived