Rep. Matt Gaetz drags Jamie again

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm having a real internal struggle over how hard I'm agreeing with Matt on something :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

He's normally insufferable. Glad to see he's doing the right thing here though.

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah he’s normally a douche but every once in a while he says something sensible, like he’s pro-pot and anti big military spending.

MTE, I can’t believe we have a Britney stan in the House of Representatives!!🤣🤣 Human rights and ending conservatorship abuse is not a partisan issue. Every member of Congress should be doing something to change the laws to dismantle these predatory, financially draining and corrupt conservatorships!!! #FreeBritney 

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Hes gay :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Isn't that the case with most homophobic republicans? They'd rather condemn a healthy same-*** relationship while finding a Twink on Grind*r to bl*w them in an airport bathroom than accept the fact that they were ~born this way~

However, if Matt's fighting for our girl, he gets a temporary pass from me :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

7 hours ago, phareezy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I just thought about Jamie having to testify in Congress and how unlikable and stupid he would come across 

Imagine him saying "I don't talk to anyone I don't ****" in his hillbilly accent :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Archived