Robin and Jessica from the PCD share updates on the TOUR, a NEW ALBUM with all Dolls singing, and MORE!

28 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Image if at the tour we'll get a disco version of React... It would SLAYYYYY

Omg I jogged 🏃🏻‍♀️ to the disco version of hush hush today!!!  n had best daydream ever I was Nicole n had long fabulous hair I was skinnnyt and had a rhinestonessss  butterfly top ughh 😩😍 lololol 

a disco react would b amazing 😻 

and I also blasted this YouTube mash up mix I loooove . I soooo ready for them to come back I need new bops!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Y'all wanting Melody to come back are crazy.

She had the worst vocals and the most negative energy.

The lineup is the best right now.

#KeepHerInTheBroomCloset

Lolololol

I could do without her bc it’s been sooo long. But if she came back I wouldn’t mind either. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s not really a determining factor Nicole is. Nicole really the face of pcd. I do though think the other dolls should sing n have parts but kinda like destiny’s child last album destiny fulfilled  where Beyoncé was clearly still lead  had the most parts but the others had parts aswell.

• Love 1
Just now, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Lolololol

I could do without her bc it’s been sooo long. But if she came back I wouldn’t mind either. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s not really a determining factor Nicole is. Nicole really the face of pcd. I do though think the other dolls should sing n have parts but kinda like destiny’s child last album destiny fulfilled  where Beyoncé was clearly still lead  had the most parts but the others had parts aswell.

Melody was my least favorite doll, Carmit is kinda meh for me too.

But I effing love Jessica, Ashley, & Kimberly.

I want to hear more of Jessica and Ashley specifically.

There's also no denying that Nicole is the most vocally talented, but that doesn't mean the other girls don't have something special either.

I mean there's a reason Nicole couldn't hack it alone.

Jessica did pretty well and actually blocked Nicole from a #1 on the dance charts. Show Me was supposed to be the lead single from Jessica's debut album (but it got shelved), it eventually leaked and was full of bops. I have a suspicion that after Nicole was blocked from hitting that #1 with Don't Hold Your Breath, that she pulled some strings behind the scenes to get Jess's album shelved.

Here's Jessica's #1's

She also had these two tracks hit #3

Here's some of the bops from the album that got shelved in '11

Honestly if you've slept on the other Dolls I really suggest you give them a chance a look up their stuff.

Ashley and Kimberly have some bops too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Melody was my least favorite doll, Carmit is kinda meh for me too.

But I effing love Jessica, Ashley, & Kimberly.

I want to hear more of Jessica and Ashley specifically.

There's also no denying that Nicole is the most vocally talented, but that doesn't mean the other girls don't have something special either.

I mean there's a reason Nicole couldn't hack it alone.

Jessica did pretty well and actually blocked Nicole from a #1 on the dance charts. Show Me was supposed to be the lead single from Jessica's debut album (but it got shelved), it eventually leaked and was full of bops. I have a suspicion that after Nicole was blocked from hitting that #1 with Don't Hold Your Breath, that she pulled some strings behind the scenes to get Jess's album shelved.

Here's Jessica's #1's

She also had these two tracks hit #3

Here's some of the bops from the album that got shelved in '11

Honestly if you've slept on the other Dolls I really suggest you give them a chance a look up their stuff.

Ashley and Kimberly have some bops too.

Omg we love a lengthy article type reply

yasss !!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
ima listen to these as I eat dinner!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I could bet Nicole made sure their names were tagged on their backs :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Ahaha well like it or hate it, she's got the whole package and I adore her looks. They did a lot of photoshoots around the time React was released but they haven't released any of them. I'm assuming they're saving them for later/album booklet possibly. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

As for Nicole, I'm a bit biased as I like her a lot so I don't mind if she comes on stage with a gigantic billboard on her head saying Nicole lmao

Spoiler

nicole-scherzinger-social-media-03-31-20

Nicole-Scherzinger-in-Latex-Bodysuit-and

EQIVJbpUUAAf52K?format=jpg&name=large

0_JS208467877.jpg

c22d42c0a2e167eaf694b4b61ca7e67d.jpg

Nicole-Scherzinger-Instagram-pictures-la

NINTCHDBPICT000563840078.jpg?w=620

Other girls look amazing too but Nicole has a special place in my heart:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Omg we love a lengthy article type reply

yasss !!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
ima listen to these as I eat dinner!

It's really not that lengthy of a post lol, it just looks that way cuz of all the videos lol.

Get yourself in a 2011 mindset and listen to the last five songs I posted. They're bops.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Omg I jogged 🏃🏻‍♀️ to the disco version of hush hush today!!!  n had best daydream ever I was Nicole n had long fabulous hair I was skinnnyt and had a rhinestonessss  butterfly top ughh 😩😍 lololol 

a disco react would b amazing 😻 

and I also blasted this YouTube mash up mix I loooove . I soooo ready for them to come back I need new bops!!!

This megamix slays 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Ahaha well like it or hate it, she's got the whole package and I adore her looks. They did a lot of photoshoots around the time React was released but they haven't released any of them. I'm assuming they're saving them for later/album booklet possibly. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

As for Nicole, I'm a bit biased as I like her a lot so I don't mind if she comes on stage with a gigantic billboard on her head saying Nicole lmao

Hide contents

nicole-scherzinger-social-media-03-31-20

Nicole-Scherzinger-in-Latex-Bodysuit-and

EQIVJbpUUAAf52K?format=jpg&name=large

0_JS208467877.jpg

c22d42c0a2e167eaf694b4b61ca7e67d.jpg

Nicole-Scherzinger-Instagram-pictures-la

NINTCHDBPICT000563840078.jpg?w=620

Other girls look amazing too but Nicole has a special place in my heart:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

ugh yeah, the b/tch is flawless....

• Love 1
22 hours ago, K-man said:

I’m glad Robin Antin said the girls are singing but what parts will they be sing!? Are they getting solos!? Will some of the girls take lead on singles’!? Or Are they only singing the chorus. Im gonna need Jessica, Ashley, Kimberly and Carmit singing verse! not just the the Oh’s, Ah’s and the La La La’s !!! hopefully for the best!! 

How I want melody to comeback into the group! Mid performance!!

Og6pCeO.gif

This performance was so funny it really seemed like Nicole was thinking “who let you out the cage”

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block