Robin and Jessica from the PCD share updates on the TOUR, a NEW ALBUM with all Dolls singing, and MORE!

30 minutes ago, Style. said:

The most iconic and long legged girl groups of all time are going to save the popular culture! I love this ‘girl power’ energy from them and I wish I could hear all of them singing on the songs! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Let’s start petitioning for Melody Thornton coming back in the group! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Definitely! I loved their energy in 2019/early-2020 in their performances and interviews. I hope they bring it back ASAP!

As for Melody, I don't see it happening. Her participation in the band crushed her confidence and impacted her mental health. Her going back could trigger those feelings from the past. Whatever she decides best but she's always welcome from what they're saying AND there's no bad blood!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, On_Mah_Raydah said:

... “I think you're going to hear a lot of us singing. All my bandmates are incredibly talented, they have beautiful voices and I think it's definitely time for them to shine,' says Jessica...

Oh yeah sure...well, think again :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She doesn't specify if she's talking about them having individual tracks or singing alongside Nicole. I guess time will tell, although I don't have my hopes up for that. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Spoiler

And frankly I prefer having Nicole as the lead singer :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Style. said:

The most iconic and long legged girl groups of all time are going to save the popular culture! I love this ‘girl power’ energy from them and I wish I could hear all of them singing on the songs! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Let’s start petitioning for Melody Thornton coming back in the group! :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Are you excited about the Cardi B collab :matches:

• Love 1

I’m glad Robin Antin said the girls are singing but what parts will they be sing!? Are they getting solos!? Will some of the girls take lead on singles’!? Or Are they only singing the chorus. Im gonna need Jessica, Ashley, Kimberly and Carmit singing verse! not just the the Oh’s, Ah’s and the La La La’s !!! hopefully for the best!! 

How I want melody to comeback into the group! Mid performance!!

Og6pCeO.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, On_Mah_Raydah said:

... “I think you're going to hear a lot of us singing. All my bandmates are incredibly talented, they have beautiful voices and I think it's definitely time for them to shine,' says Jessica...

Oh yeah sure...well, think again :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Like they were singing in GENETICS? We saw that it was only Nicole recording with Meghan haha 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

NO, I'm ready for BRITNEY'S "DOMINATION" :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: While you're waiting, you can enjoy the Dolls domination0_Screen-Shot-2020-04-15-at-210957.jpg

16 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Count me in for uptempo bops and dance heavy performances :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: As long as we get that I don’t care if Nicole sings every word and backup vocal  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Tbh :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 hour ago, K-man said:

I’m glad Robin Antin said the girls are singing but what parts will they be sing!? Are they getting solos!? Will some of the girls take lead on singles’!? Or Are they only singing the chorus. Im gonna need Jessica, Ashley, Kimberly and Carmit singing verse! not just the the Oh’s, Ah’s and the La La La’s !!! hopefully for the best!! 

How I want melody to comeback into the group! Mid performance!!

Og6pCeO.gif

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'd LOVE music with them all singing! Songs where you can actually hear them please not background vocals :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

We'll have to wait and see :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Keep your hopes low just in case but be hopeful. Most importantly, it seems like the girls are all on board so whatever's coming must have been approved by all. Plus, you can feel the team spirit in their energy. I'm hopeful that we'll enjoy whatever's coming!

pussycatdolls-fd25-e1581079924741.png?qu

pussycat-dolls-tour-tickets-2020.jpg

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Pls plsss come to the us

my body is ready Nicole 🥺🥺

pussycat dolls melody GIF by Interscope Records

Before Covid happened, they were hinting at a world tour and were definitely considering the US. If the rumours are true and they truly have been offered a record deal by Maverick, then expect them as soon as it's safe to do so. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Before Covid happened, they were hinting at a world tour and were definitely considering the US. If the rumours are true and they truly have been offered a record deal by Maverick, then expect them as soon as it's safe to do so. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Omg they got a record deal.. no more independent .. 😱😱😱

omg SLAYAGE of pimeney levels are coming !!!!

omg rejoice!

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block