Britney in 2016: “I like my thirties way more than my twenties; my twenties were horrible”

Nickey

21 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I mean she was 26 in 2007 and 29 during Femme Fatale, her late 20’s were horrible and around 2013 she started to be herself again a little bit, so I can see what she means.

This, Britney has never been that great with time, I think even by ITZ there were a time she was pretty exhausted, hence why she took her hiatus, by then was when all the bad publicity had started and she started to really rebel. By 2005 the media wss being vicious to her. I totally get her not liking most of her 20s. 

Also in the same interview, she said she liked her teens. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, nwonder said:

I feel like it’s just one of those things every thirty something is expected to say. 

Like, I’ve heard so many friends, family  say this

Reveal hidden contents

I’ve even said it myself

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Lol, because there is really not looking back in the past and not trying to enjoy the present, that will only pull you down. 

Britney having gone through periods of depression and anxiety is probably well aware of that.

Archived