Story time: Britney Spears called me a ''*****."

Okay, so this thread is really hard to me. I don't know where to start. I just can't stay silent anymore. I've never really spoken about it before... but I've had enough.

All of you think Britney is some type of an angel but the truth is totally different. Yes, she's my biggest inspiration but there are moments when her behavior is unacceptable and disgusting. And you should know it.

The story is kinda long and complicated but I'll try to explain it to you in a short way. So... the whole story begins with me seeing thumbnail of this video on YT:

I clicked it. And the first sentence in the song I hear is ''It's Britney, b tch''. It felt like a punch in the face. I couldn't believe it. My idol just called me a ''b tch'' for no reason. What did I do wrong? Like seriously? Why did she call me a ''b tch''? Why? I lost my respect to her. 

And it happens every time I play this song. Please, tell her something. I can't take it anymore. I've had enough of this :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

I know I'm not the only one here. I know there's more people that share the same story. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It gets worse...

Lil Kim joined in and and called me a  

h 0 e

I was so traumatised 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Omg once i went to a club with some robot guy and Britney, we go in and everything’s good and staff then :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: the demon girl And the robot said you are rocking with will.bye.am and Britney, b ch. i was shock to my core, my girl, knowing my name, didnt mentioned me. Called my a b tch, I was left shock to ly core, I immediately left the club and whent to bed, i told willbyeam dont go nocking on my door.

Spoiler

• Super Mods

She swore into my face when I told her she's dressing provocatively :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: she told me "****, DO SOMETHIN!" and I was just PERPLEXED BY THIS OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOR :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: All I wanted to do was tell her how to liver her life, that's my right as a fan :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

17 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

She swore into my face when I told her she's dressing provocatively :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: she told me "****, DO SOMETHIN!" and I was just PERPLEXED BY THIS OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOR :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: All I wanted to do was tell her how to liver her life, that's my right as a fan :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Let's not forget that she asked me "Do you want a piece of me?" when I told her "Oh my god, you're shameless". :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: It's a moment I'll NEVER forget :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Archived