Britney Certification & Sales

S jones

With only 12 million copies sold Fearless is diamond certified. Where as Britney sold 15 million copies and still not 5 times platinum...Isnt is Britney should be eligible to be diamond certified?

Also does any one knows what Britney album and single sales. Wikipedia keep decreasing her sales number. Is there any source to find out her net single sales??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um 10 million albums gets u a diamond cert but when you sell them in the us, like oops and baby, britney sold 5 million in the us so it should be 5x platinum but its been stuck at 4x plat for almost 2 decades so... i assume fearless sold 12 million ww which wouldnt make it diamond in the us either bit idk about taylors sales

these days it doesnt really matter since they now count single sales and streaming too when giving these certifications, back then it was only albums sold

6 minutes ago, InZone said:

Her record sale numbers have always been mistery for me. 

For total sales worldwide, I'm going with 105 million albums and combined with physical and digital single sales I go with 140 million, because that is what Billboard used in the hype video before her 2016 Billboard Music Awards performance.

Her U.S. certs need updating to where Britney is easily over 5 million. 10 million copies in U.S. only equal diamond, not worldwide copies, that is up to the specific country's standards for their certifications.

Archived