What is your favourite type of Pizza?

Slayer

When I make homemade pizza, my toppings are chicken, bacon, caramelized onions and hot banana peppers. with a drizzle of bbq sauce on top. 

I want it all: Sweet, salty and spicy. 

when I order pizza I’m not picky. I like something similar to the one above, but I also like veggie pizzas or “Greek” pizzas with feta and olives, Hawaiian, meat pizzas, plain pepperoni....and THIN CRUST all the way. 

not a fan of just cheese. Gimme some food on ma food. 

• Love 1

Papa Johns > pizzahut/dominos 

cicis 

Any kind of local pizza

I eat frozen pizza from the store to

..................................o.....................................o....................oo........................o................

...................................o..........................................o.........................................o......o.............o...o.........

...................o...................o...............o...........................................o.....................................

On 3/5/2021 at 10:12 PM, Slayer said:

It's the weekend and it's time to eat junk, well for me anyway:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

What is your favourite type of pizza? where do you normally get it from?

I'd say my favourite type of pizza is Margherita (cheese and tomato) - yes i'm basic :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I usually order from Dominos or Pizza Hut!

Whenever i've been to the US the pizza is on another level of good though :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Cheese-and-Tomato-Pizza-from-Dominos-Extra-Cheese-Pizza-Review.jpg.70ddf2e9434186c5414c153f3fe07c4c.jpg

Hi5!

I am basic too. Maybe some basil on top of it

margherita pizza GIF by Gifs Lab

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite pizza is probably a margherita but I do like pepperoni pizza and Hawaiian too (I will defend pineapple on pizza till my dying day). 

I also really like the cheeseburger pizza Dominos UK do. Pizza Hut UK's KFC pizza they are doing atm is so good as well!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block