What is your favourite type of Pizza?

Slayer

26 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Pizza Hawaii (as we call it in Germany) with pineapple and ham is sooo delicious.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Ich mag kein Ananas auf Pizza und ich esse kein Fleisch also 😅 dies sind normalerweise meine Optionen 

Aber jeder hat verschiedene Geschmack :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

On 3/5/2021 at 1:25 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I used to like pizzas with plenty of toppings but I've started enjoying the more simple ones, so right now I'd choose Margherita or Pepperoni. Also, I love Quattro Formaggi. Big fan of cheese so the more, the merrier. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Same here lately I’m a one topping person and that’s usually pepperoni pizza 🍕 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Omg seriously .... I’m thinking I’m innocently scrolling but somehow I end up with delivery. For the love of god :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

And I can finish one of those large pies by myself in one sitting. I’m a little ashamed, but at the same time feels like an accomplishment.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And I can finish one of those large pies by myself in one sitting. I’m a little ashamed, but at the same time feels like an accomplishment.

Same! I have no idea how or where it goes, but it is somehow eerily self-satisfying feeling morbidly obese for 30 minutes until I’m hungry again cause **** has no nutrients.

• Haha 1
On 3/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I typically like all types of pizza, but my fave combination is (hear me out) pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeño. It’s :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Omg I have the EXACT same preference in Pizza as you do and so do most people in my city. Most big worldwide pizza companies that operate here actually have it as a type of pizza you can buy without the customization for toppings, it's just a type on the menu. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block