what r ur studies

conceptuel

source.gif

So, I'd like to know, if some of y'all are students, what are you studying? And what are your projects? What do you wanna do for a living? 

And, if you are not, what are you doing for a living?

Unless you're Kim K

6885211a69dcac7dd48be1b90d172550.gif

It'd be fun to do statistics, I'm wondering what exhalers are up to, like, are most of y'all scientists, teachers, steel workers, students, pupils, retired, singers, jet-setters :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Well, personally, I wouldn't know how to explain to foreigners, here's a wikipedia article

• Love 2

i forgot to post the wikipedia article :dead_falling_wig_dying:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classe_préparatoire_aux_grandes_écoles

So basically I have my competitive exams in 2 months (for a business school), and tomorrow I'm starting a 10-days mock exam :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I'm less scared about maths than geopolitics, what is required if infinite, I've only learnt "Africa" out of 5 continents :wonka_meme_hat_purple: hope that my teacher isn't gonna mess and pull out an essay like "farming in India" or "Europe's role in the Middle East" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

3 hours ago, CandyCoatedHeartShapes said:

I got my bachelor's degree in business and am working towards a master's in communication. My goal is to work in the media/entertainment industry, so I try to incorporate Britney/pop culture in as many assignments for school as I can, haha. But I currently work in an unrelated industry doing marketing and sales.

Sounds pretty dope :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Tbh I've included several times Britney in my English essays (that's the only assignment in which we have essays about American society, and the Free Britney movement is absolutely gold material for essays about social media/technologies/feminism in the US, and the role of the youth)

3 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

Im in uni on a general course, but will chose either lit or linguistics havent decided yet (i might just finish that and do a different undergrad too lol im in no hurry to work)

otherwise i work in fast food lol

In which country are you studying?

I'm definitely more into maths than literature tbh, I just want to hang myself when I have a 2-hour class about "the representation of animals in Les métamorphoses of Ovide" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

9 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Right now, I work as a COVID cleaner, but I plan on going back to college/uni real soon. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I want to go back, and study music production.

Music production? Something like sound engineering? Or do you want do be a producer? 

• Love 1

I have a Bachelors in Law, a Masters in Law and have also completed the Legal Practice Course (a course you have to complete if you ever want to qualify as a Solicitor/Lawyer).

I'm currently working as a Paralegal at an International Law firm within their Dispute Resolution Department and i'm hoping to qualify as a Solicitor in the very near future.

• Love 3
On 2/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, lili_ballet said:

Im in uni on a general course, but will chose either lit or linguistics havent decided yet (i might just finish that and do a different undergrad too lol im in no hurry to work)

otherwise i work in fast food lol

I'm about to graduate with these two in a few months. Drop me a private message if you've got any questions. 

49 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I have a Bachelors in Law, a Masters in Law and have also completed the Legal Practice Course (a course you have to complete if you ever want to qualify as a Solicitor/Lawyer).

I'm currently working as a Paralegal at an International Law firm within their Dispute Resolution Department and i'm hoping to qualify as a Solicitor in the very near future.

You'd better free Britney bish or else:gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Im in college for Fashion Design and Merchandising.

Unfortunately however due to the virus,

I cant do the classes or make clothes in person (sadly dont have sewing machine)

But I am taking a Fashion Promotion class in which we are in charge of managing

the student designers from another class and we promote them and plan the

school fashion show.

It sounds really cool but its also VERY hard but in the end, it might be worth it

cause one day, I might need it

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
On 2/22/2021 at 11:26 AM, Slayer said:

WOW Impressive! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

I am studying biology and environmental protection. The problem of climate change is interesting to me and important. I check free essay samples about it to keep my mind up-to-date and find maybe some issues. I am a student using https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/climate-change/ because my studies are concentrated on such problems as greenhouse emissions, global warming and others. So, I am now researching the consequences and looking for possible solutions.

• 9 months later...

During my academic journey, I've explored a wide range of subjects, delving into the intricacies of language, psychology, and technology. Along the way, I've had the opportunity to engage with various online resources that have enriched my understanding. One particularly helpful platform I came across is Writers Per Hour, where I discovered their fast essay writing service. They offer professional assistance for students seeking quick and reliable help with their essays and assignments. You can learn more about it at https://writersperhour.com/fast-essay-writer. It's fascinating how technology has made such resources easily accessible, revolutionizing the way we approach education and learning.

Edited by Jessica z
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block