18 years ago: Britney co-hosts the first ever TRL Awards in 2003. She wins TRL's First Lady award (February 17)

19 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Can we talk about how that top 10 was total bull****. Britney at #10, especially when she was the guest host. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Humbleney strikes again.

I think they just tried not to make it too biased by having her there and winning the first place. Most of the videos matched the winners of each segment, so if Britney was gonna be since the beginning, I think it just made sense to start right away with her award, and her video. 

Having had the opportunity to watch Britney and Carson interact for years, i still standby this: they would’ve made a great couple. He was so good with making her feel comfortable. They had a very flirty way of communicating. I always wish they would’ve dated. Although after we found out Christina gave him a bj i was kinda over the idea of it 😂

5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

WHAT

I spent a lot of my youth in the trl studio. Britney and Carson had crazy chemistry.  He was the only VJ that she would talk and laugh with during commercial breaks. If someone else hosted she either went to the back or interacted with the studio audience. Eminem infamously sang about Fred Durst and Carson Daly arguing over which one of them got head from Christina first. Christina had a reputation for sleeping around and “******* producers for tracks”. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2