14 Times Justin Timberlake Has Publicly Put Down Britney Spears

Rami

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Are you bored? The inability to forgive and move on is a sign of anger and discontent in ones own life. He acknowledged his wrong doings. Does that “make it okay”? Obviously not. But get over it. Britney posts videos dancing to his music who’d the world to see. 

Please sir, do not lecture me nor anyone else for that matter about forgiveness and anger. If you don't like the the topic, you are free to close the tab and get on with your life :)

Also, an apology written by his PR, days after trending on Twitter for his wrong doings, doesn't make everything okay. And this topic on ONTD has more than 160 comments. I'm entitled to believe that he has zero remorse whatsoever and that he's only worried about his failing career tumbling further, and you are entitled to believe otherwise, ideally without bringing other people down. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't know why but I honestly feel bad for Justin - I truly think he is closeted. Like - I don't say that about a lot of straight men but I really do get that vibe from Justin. He doesn't seem like a genuinely happy person to me. 

I've never gotten that vibe. I do agree he genuinely doesn't seem like a happy person. The vibe I get from him is just entitlement on every level. This is a man that is straight, white, talented, had enormous success at a young age, was goodlooking, and had the opportunity to get almost anything/ woman he wanted. He probably never knew anything else but "everything is about me" and "everyone says I'm the best". 

I think he had a mini life crisis in his mid-30s because everything that made him "The Man" was fading. His career had not been as successful as it once was, and he was finally getting backlash on certain issues he was speaking out upon (BET Awards, Times Up movement, Janet, cultural appropriation, just being an A-hole, Britney, getting caught cheating on his wife, ect.) I think this has been a wake up call for him and it's uncomfortable for him to finally be held accountable. I'm all for people learning from mistakes and growing but I'm sorry, people need to feel like shht for awhile to learn empathy and the severity of their actions that effected the actual hurt party. 

I feel his career will recover and the public will love him again. I just genuniely hope his actions show he can walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not excusing his past behavior at ALL. But at the same time, what are we supposed to do now? He apologized. Not saying that gives him a pass, but continually dragging him also does not help Britney. She was dancing to his music like 2 weeks ago. She's moved on but society hasn't. I find that really interesting. 

It says a lot about Britney’s character & society’s obsession with focusing on the negative. I also feel like there’s some sort of reference to social media & mob mentality to be made here.

3 hours ago, Rami said:

Please sir, do not lecture me nor anyone else for that matter about forgiveness and anger. If you don't like the the topic, you are free to close the tab and get on with your life :)

Also, an apology written by his PR, days after trending on Twitter for his wrong doings, doesn't make everything okay. And this topic on ONTD has more than 160 comments. I'm entitled to believe that he has zero remorse whatsoever and that he's only worried about his failing career tumbling further, and you are entitled to believe otherwise, ideally without bringing other people down. Cheers. 

Find something more productive to do and focus on improving your own self rather than shaming others for their past. We all have a past that would have been better left undone. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not excusing his past behavior at ALL. But at the same time, what are we supposed to do now? He apologized. Not saying that gives him a pass, but continually dragging him also does not help Britney. She was dancing to his music like 2 weeks ago. She's moved on but society hasn't. I find that really interesting. 

I completely get where you're coming from and I don't believe in cancel culture. However, I would say this is the first time JT has received wide backlash for Britney and he's been after her for a while, as shown in the article. A lot of people weren't fully aware of the history, hence all these types of articles going viral recently. And he's gotten away with it until now, hence the apology coming so late. I think he will be fine, & so will his career, people will let it go but for now they'll be angry on behalf of Britney (even though she's moved on) because of her wider situation and everything that's been going on. Temporary backlash will be expected in times like this. I just hope as he moves forward he can genuinely be and do better :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Archived