Justin Timberlake liked video of him dissing Janet

Justin is an ******* but I dont think hed be that dumb to like a post thats exposing him, even If he doesnt think he did anything wrong (most likely). He has a huge ego and cares way too much about his image, so hes probably peeping what people are saying about him, I think he liked the post by accident, some people were saying his like was gone afterwards. 

And I think Give it to me is about Prince bc Prince dissed ***yback. Nelly's and Timbaland's parts are about Fergie and Scott Storch if im not mistaken. 

30 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

He wants to play the gangsta bad boy, but he's just a piece of sh...... ! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

THIS.  Dude is a complete whimp, its hilarious how he tried to make the media think otherwise with his fake image.  He was in a **** boy band for crying out loud, he's as soft as they come.  Hope he gets cancelled ASAP:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

The worst part is he bragging about something that was OBVIOUSLY rehearsed and NOT his idea.

And I'm pretty sure that "nipple exposure" was Janet's idea. Do you really think JT would rip off her clothes OUT OF NOWHERE??? Janet wanted to shock, and she did, but took it too far. If she did that on a VMA, MAYBE it would be ok.

Of course JT could have helped her when she was under hot water, but it was not HIS fault in the first place.

Just imagine this conversation:
Janet: JT, I got this idea: you will rip my top pff and let my pierced-nipple show.
JT: Are you sure?
Janet: Yes, lets do it.
JT: Ok.

We have to remember: we DO NOT KNOW what was agreed on the perfomance.

To finish: I like both artists! JT should have broght Janet to his superbowl show. He lost a GREAT opportunity.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Said it multiple times and will say it again: y'all too busy focussing on Taylor Swift, hating, saying she's overrated and dragging her while this white male celebrity goes on and on with his s€xist and awful behavior.

Choose your battles more wisely.

You are reaching. We don’t like Taylor for multiple reasons. I’ve already named a lot of them in previous threads, so I won’t get into it now. 

Either way , you need to find yourself a Taylor Swift fansite because you trying to push this narrative that Taylor is as sweet as Britney and hated on for no reason... I don’t want anything to do with you. Leave Britney alone!

• Haha 6

I always knew he was a **** but now its coming out how much of an ***hole he really is.

I almost feel sorry for Jessica Biel almost

Remember when Jessica Biel shaded Britneys Lingerie Line by

Life's too short to wear mediocre underwear.

https://twitter.com/JessicaBiel/status/493794387667976194?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^493794387667976194|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breatheheavy.com%2Fjessica-biel-obviously-shading-britneys-lingerie-line%2F

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually checked into this yesterday, and when I looked at his "likes" it was gone. I think it was a mistake :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Do we really think he'd purposefully like a diss video after the apology? Don't drag me plz I'm still recovering from last week :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think it was maybe a mistake too, but who know Jordan?

Maybe that was his publicist who wrote and released that statement as damage control and Justin actually doesn’t feel bad about it at all.

I’m sure it was just a mistake...

Maybe.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block