Justin Timberlake liked video of him dissing Janet

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Marlean said:

He makes a reference to the event? So? I honestly dont see what is wrong with it. 

did u even watch the video? are u braindead?

poor janet was ripped apart to shreds, blacklisted from everywhere, and was bullied relentlessly while this ugly twink paraded around on his high horse, getting none of the blame, and taking no accountability, he said very vaguely a few times that he apologizes but clearly that was false if he can make sucha degrading video like this and that too in 2011??!! when he was  GROWNN

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Exaholic said:

I think it was maybe a mistake too, but who know Jordan?

Maybe that was his publicist who wrote and released that statement as damage control and Justin actually doesn’t feel bad about it at all.

I’m sure it was just a mistake...

Maybe.

Justin is a complete *******, there no doubt about that, but hes not dumb. Even If he was forced to release that statement (most likely), would he agree with a tweet thats exposing him, for everyone to see? He cares way too much about his image, he knows hes getting dragged even after his "apology", so why would he like a tweet thats showing his apology is fake and he mocked Janet on a song? Maybe deep down he still thinks is funny to mock the superbowl, but I dont think hed be that stupid to like a tweet that is criticizing him when some of his friends are defending him on twitter and even using an interview he did for that. 

19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

poor janet was ripped apart to shreds, blacklisted from everywhere, and was bullied relentlessly while this ugly twink paraded around on his high horse, getting none of the blame, and taking no accountability, he said very vaguely a few times that he apologizes but clearly that was false if he can make sucha degrading video like this and that too in 2011??!! when he was  GROWNN

But it was HER IDEA ALSO. Seriously. If I had known how important it would be to save that darn interview that was just after the event where she said it was her idea I would have saved it. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Marlean said:

But it was HER IDEA ALSO. Seriously. If I had known how important it would be to save that darn interview that was just after the event where she said it was her idea I would have saved it. 

NO IT WASNT MARLEAN, 

the plan was to rip off a skirt originally but it didn’t work out, so last minute they had this piece to rip off but instead the WHOLE THING RIPPED OFF,

I don’t get how dense people can be 

and ***ist saying it was pre planned and Janet always planned to reveal her breast to live television 

• Like 3

So I’m actually going to defend Justin here even though I can’t stand his guts, why would he intentionally like a post that’s critical of something he said in the past? He’s getting a lot of mentions regarding everything in the news lately, is it inconceivable that he was scrolling and accidentally tapped on the heart? Like everyone’s done that before, it’s so easy to press accidentally.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I never understood why Janet would be blacklisted for a mistake. The costume designer should get the backlash and get fired but how is it Janet’s fault? Actually Justin ripped the piece off right so he was more in the wrong anyway. Btw sad that an on air *** equals the devil in our modern day society Confused Janet Jackson GIF.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

NO IT WASNT MARLEAN, 

the plan was to rip off a skirt originally but it didn’t work out, so last minute they had this piece to rip off but instead the WHOLE THING RIPPED OFF,

I don’t get how dense people can be 

and ***ist saying it was pre planned and Janet always planned to reveal her breast to live television 

Then why did she admit it was her idea (and no accident) in the beginning before the fire started and they then seem to have agreed on that he would take the heat? And why did they have this plan? Because *** sells and makes headlines. They just got more than they bargained for. 

15 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Did you need any more proof that his apology was carefully written out by a team of publicists/lawyers and not him?

True. You are so correct about that. Any apology written in a notes or any app like it might as well be packaged by Oscar Mayer(?) (Meyer?) cause it's full of baloney.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block