Attorney Adam Streisand supports Free Britney and questions whether Britney would have been placed in a Conservatorship if she was a man

Slayer

33 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Actually it is. She was deemed as unfit and unstable and was put into a conservatorship. If a man acts manic or unstable, he is not added into a conservatorship. I only recall the names of Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes. Both women. 

We all know Kanye had multiple outbursts that appeared that he was unstable and he walked away free. 

just because are women are treated worse doesn't mean men should be treated equally as bad. Women should get treated better instead.

• Love 7

Of course a man wouldn’t be. It’s like we’ve gone back in time stripping women of there basic rights because they made a mistake? It’s so out dated! Women’s rights still have a long way to go, it’s sad saying that as it’s 2021. Britney’s story will go down in history with how Hollywood has treated her. The way she was treated like Marilyn Monroe, Judy garland etc. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I love Britney but we need to pretend to forget what happened to Michael jackson? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: he was a man and the world destroyed him plus his father destroyed him since i was a little child 

You're missing the point, people quickly labelled Britney as 'crazy' and locked her up in a conservatorship.

Men are never labelled as 'crazy' like Britney was or if they are deemed as having a 'breakdown' like Justin Bieber etc have they get away with it and are not placed in Conservatorships. People completely move on from it and they don't have that label attached to them as a 'crazy' person like Britney does.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're missing the point, people quickly labelled Britney as 'crazy' and locked her up in a conservatorship.

Men are never labelled as 'crazy' like Britney was or if they are deemed as having a 'breakdown' like Justin Bieber etc have they get away with it and are not placed in Conservatorships. People completely move on from it and they don't have that label attached to them as a 'crazy' person like Britney does.

wow do you know medical records for Britney and the other people involved in this discussion? can you share them with us? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
her family asked to put her in the conservatorship :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

16 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I love Britney but we need to pretend to forget what happened to Michael jackson? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: he was a man and the world destroyed him plus his father destroyed him since i was a little child 

??? The things he got judged for and what Britney got judged for are vastly different. We’re not saying only women get judged, it’s that they get judged (more) for the same things

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

wow do you know medical records for Britney and the other people involved in this discussion? can you share them with us? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
her family asked to put her in the conservatorship :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Look at you AGAIN trying to paint Britney as crazy - it was literally said she had NEVER been diagnosed with any medical illness throughout the whole Conservatorship - you'd think if there was an issue they'd have had plenty of time to actually review that and diagnose her.

We all know it a 'hybrid business model'.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Goten21 said:

??? The things he got judged for and what Britney got judged for are vastly different. We’re not saying only women get judged, it’s that they get judged (more) for the same things

honestly based on what we know we can only assume that she don't need to be in a conservatorship, but at the end of the day we don't know nothing about her medical records. So we can't compare this situation to others