Attorney Adam Streisand supports Free Britney and questions whether Britney would have been placed in a Conservatorship if she was a man

Slayer

20 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Are you on Britney’s side or what? I don’t even know what you’re going on about at this point. It wasn’t up for the public to decide if Britney was crazy either but it didn’t stop the public from calling her that.

If Britney’s situation is enough to have you put into a conservatorship, there are many other celebrities that should have one as well. (that are men and that walked away free) 

r u being intentionally dense lmao

Making this about misogyny is a huge mistake. The issue should be with the entertainment industry and conservatorships. There are many men who also have been victims of the industry. Men and women have different issues, both get away with stuff the other gender doesn't.

To reduce the fight for Britney's freedom to being about misogyny, could possibly distract from the real issue. To me it seems just like another opportunity for cancel-culture fodder. As we all know, they soon will get bored and move on to the next cause to potentially derail and damage.