Attorney Adam Streisand supports Free Britney and questions whether Britney would have been placed in a Conservatorship if she was a man

Slayer

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

honestly based on what we know we can only assume that she don't need to be in a conservatorship, but at the end of the day we don't know nothing about her medical records. So we can't compare this situation to others

Hmm not really what the discussion is about.
but anyway I don’t need to look at medical records to see a woman getting overdrugged. Have you seen candids that date back to even 2010? They **** her up in those clinics man

• Like 1

It would never be accepted to control a mans person and fortune. The same sense of pride of ownership and dignity of free will need to apply to women. But it doesn’t. Women are deemed as helpless and emotional. Somehow “vulnerable to influence” doesn’t apply to a man when they can easily be swayed into things just like women. If Britney wants to spend her money on hookers and gambling like other rich men that’s her prerogative. No one told charlie sheen he couldn’t spend his money that way. It’s pretty pathetic. The patriarchy is literally destroying an actual woman and I hate when women I know, women in power who claim to be feminists aren’t speaking about this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Slayer said:

Look at you AGAIN trying to paint Britney as crazy - it was literally said she had NEVER been diagnosed with any medical illness throughout the whole Conservatorship - you'd think if there was an issue they'd have had plenty of time to actually review that and diagnose her.

We all know it a 'hybrid business model'.

sweetie are you able to read? i have only stated facts:
1) her family ask to put her into a conservatorship TRUE
2) we don't know her medial records TRUE
3)The media never asked to put Britney into a conservatoriship TRUE

@Jordan Miller can you please stop one of you mod to lie about what i say?

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

sweetie are you able to read? i have only stated facts:
1) her family ask to put her into a conservatorship TRUE
2) we don't know her medial records TRUE
3)The media never asked to put Britney into a conservatoriship TRUE

@Jordan Miller can you please stop one of you mod to lie about what i say?

Maybe you need to learn to read.

1) Where did I deny her family put into a conservatorship?

2) When did I say we knew her medical records? I clearly said it was revealed she had never been diagnosed with anything.

3) Where did I say the media wanted to put her in one?

I'd also like to add your constant negativity and labelling of Britney as being a crazy person (you know the thread where you tried to convince everyone Britney was crazy). Also it is not acceptable to be publicly bashing mods CONSTANTLY, feel free to move it to DMs :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Hmm not really what the discussion is about.
but anyway I don’t need to look at medical records to see a woman getting overdrugged. Have you seen candids that date back to even 2010? They **** her up in those clinics man

so based on photos also beyonce wasn't pregnant in 2011 and the entire world attacked her but the truth was different

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so based on photos also beyonce wasn't pregnant in 2011 and the entire world attacked her but the truth was different

No one knew or cared except for stans. I see the point you’re trying to make (albeit vaguely) but I’m going to have to disagree.

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Maybe you need to learn to read.

1) Where did I deny her family put into a conservatorship?

2) When did I say we knew her medical records? I clearly said it was revealed she had never been diagnosed with anything.

3) Where did I say the media wanted to put her in one?

I'd also like to add your constant negativity and labelling of Britney as being a crazy person (you know the thread where you tried to convince everyone Britney was crazy). Also it is not acceptable to be publicly bashing mods CONSTANTLY, feel free to move it to DMs :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

are you really accusing me? where are the screenshot of what are you saying? i never labeled Britney as a crazy person 

@Jordan Miller can you please help me? 

23 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

honestly based on what we know we can only assume that she don't need to be in a conservatorship, but at the end of the day we don't know nothing about her medical records. So we can't compare this situation to others

Adam Streisand pointed this out and unfortunately it's true. We don't know what's in that medical report but whatever it is, it's keeping Britney under the conservatorship. The question is: What's inside that's claiming that she's mentally incapable when clearly she's capable enough to state her own desires, perform live, record albums, do promotion campaigns, tour the world, and earn millions in Vegas? If she's mentally incapable, she shouldn't be doing those things. However, if she's got a mental condition/illness, like many other people do, why is she being controlled as opposed to being guided by professionals? Many people have illnesses but again: we don't know what we don't know. Unfortunately, what's on paper is what the judge is looking at.

The other thing that the documentary pointed out was that you can also get under a conservatorship if you're under undue influence (which her parents stated she was by Sam Lutfi, allegedly). From what I gather, her father is saying that she's being controlled so people like him (Sam Lutfi) don't get close to her. It's like we have two branches within the conservatorship and her father is hopping from one to the other whenever that's convenient. 

I don't think her medical record will be disclosed to the public and frankly, it shouldn't! However, I think Britney would benefit if she decided to come forward and have the conversation about mental health and if share if she's dealing with any mental issues. She doesn't have to, of course, but it'd clear the air.

By the way, they revealed that allegedly her father and his lawyers filled out a document which falls into the category of 'Dementia and other illnesses' and that doesn't necessarily mean that Britney has dementia. Normally, it is a sign of other illnesses:

Dementia is defined as the loss of intellectual functions (such as thinking, remembering and reasoning) of sufficient severity to interfere with a person's daily functioning. It is not a disease in itself, but rather a group of symptoms which may accompany certain diseases or physical conditions. Dementia's cause and rate of progression varies. Some of the more well-known diseases that produce dementia include Alzheimer's disease, Diffuse Lewy Body Disease,  Frontotemporal Dementia (also known as Pick's disease), Vascular (Multi-infarct) dementia, Depression, Parkinson's disease, Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Huntington's disease, and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD). - https://www.alzcare.org/dementia#:~:text=Some of the more well,Huntington's disease%2C and Creutzfeldt-Jakob

It was revealed that because Britney's situation was so unusual, they had to choose an adequate form but such didn't exist because no one had filed for a consevatorship over someone that young. So what did they do? They opted for the document that's closest to her situation (I'm saying situation because we don't know if the medical record states her DIAGNOSIS or simply describes her behaviour and they chose 'Dementia and other illnesses' because it matched the behaviour of someone struggling from that, I DON'T KNOW). That's my thinking at least and the judge understood that probably so she agreed with it. Now, whether there were other formats or other categories from the same document, I don't know. But suppose there were, what made them choose that particular form? Was it because it was the most adequate one or because it'd give the most control to her father? Again, I don't know. 

In truth, there are MANY things that we don't know! BUT that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be asking questions because 'when there's that much money involved, nothing would surprise me,' to quote Sharon Osbourne.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

We don't need forged medical records. We went to concerts. We met her personally. God knows she's healthier than many other celebrities

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

just because are women are treated worse doesn't mean men should be treated equally as bad. Women should get treated better instead.

You’re missing my point. Stop navigating around the issue. Kanye was literally crying and having a meltdown onstage. We all seen that unravel. Nothing was ever done and he walked away a free man. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

are you really accusing me? where are the screenshot of what are you saying? i never labeled Britney as a crazy person 

@Jordan Miller can you please help me? 

Are you unable to listen and DM any issues you have? Instead of continuing to muddy the waters here and derailing the thread.

Sorry this isn't something transphobic that you'd agree with.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

You’re missing my point. Stop navigating around the issue. Kanye was literally crying and having a meltdown onstage. We all seen that unravel. Nothing was ever done and he walked away a free man. 

Oh okay if your point is legit that Kanye West should get put in a conservatorship then you need to look up a bit further what a conservatorship is about and what it's used for apart from Britney's case. If your point is that he should get help, that's fine. Maybe he should. Not for us to decide.

42 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Oh okay if your point is legit that Kanye West should get put in a conservatorship then you need to look up a bit further what a conservatorship is about and what it's used for apart from Britney's case. If your point is that he should get help, that's fine. Maybe he should. Not for us to decide.

Are you on Britney’s side or what? I don’t even know what you’re going on about at this point. It wasn’t up for the public to decide if Britney was crazy either but it didn’t stop the public from calling her that.

If Britney’s situation is enough to have you put into a conservatorship, there are many other celebrities that should have one as well. (that are men and that walked away free) 

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

You're missing the point, people quickly labelled Britney as 'crazy' and locked her up in a conservatorship.

Men are never labelled as 'crazy' like Britney was or if they are deemed as having a 'breakdown' like Justin Bieber etc have they get away with it and are not placed in Conservatorships. People completely move on from it and they don't have that label attached to them as a 'crazy' person like Britney does.

Exactly!!! 

• Love 4